Sick of crying, tired of trying

Out of all the students here, I didn't expect her to be the culprit. Kaede Akamatsu, an optimistic hard worker. She had a strong will and doesn't hesitate to take action. How did everyone here, why was she the murderer. Me and her really didn't talk that much but, It didn't seem like she deserved that painful execution. In the corner of my eye, I saw Shuichi fall to the floor in a Sad mess. I couldn't even imagine what you were going through, The person he cared about just brutally right in front of him. I would have liked to comfort him but, I'm not really good at talking to people. The atmosphere in the room got more depressing as everyone stood in silence. The atmosphere was completely hopeless...

*Time skip to when (__) Is back in her dorm room*

When I made it back to my dorm room, I sat down on the far edge of my bed. Without realizing it, My eyes begin to water. My eyes drip with tears. I didn't really know her but, Her just made me extremely sad. She was trying to protect everyone, even if some of us were assholes to her. Teardrops fell from my chin, drenching my shirt. As much as I tried to hold it in, more tears stream down my face. "What kind of sick fucker would find this game enjoyable?" I asked myself as I wiped away my tears with a handkerchief. "I must do something the calm myself down... If I don't I'll become a crying mess..." I muttered quietly as I went to the bathroom and wash my face. After reading my face, I lifted my head up and stared into the mirror. "Maybe I should go on a walk...?" I thought to myself out loud as I dried off my face with nearby towel. After preparing myself, I went outside my dorm room and took a stroll around the courtyard. At first, the courtyard was soothing. A fresh breeze blew against my skin and refreshed my lungs. The courtyard was peaceful and filled me with a little happiness. I lied down in a small pile of soft grass and lifted my gaze to the mysterious moonlight. Leaning my back against the soft ground, I decided to close my eyes for a little. As my eyes flutter closed, my imagination went wild...

Imagine that I wasn't in this killing game...

I imagine that they were still alive...

Sadly, it was only my imagination...

As I open my eyes, I was greeted with a different image. Instead of the beautiful moonlight, all I saw was Darkness. "I guess it's time to go back to my dorm room," I said to myself As I lifted my body off the floor. The shadows in the courtyard seemed to grow heavier with every step I took. As it continued to get darker, I started to feel fear creep through my body. Every noise was making me paranoid, every rustle of a bush or snap of a twig had me reeling around to see absolutely nothing. My mind played tricks on me, making me imagine that fearsome creatures lurked in the descending darkness.

"Where do you think you're going, kitty~"

Suddenly something slimy licked across the back of my neck. I balled both of my Hands Into a shape of a fist. Quickly, I turned around and swing my left fist but, it didn't connect with anything. "W-Who the hell did that?" I yelled out loud. Waiting for someone to answer was stupid, So I quickly turned around and started running towards my dorm room. High pitched laughter rang through the night as try to make it back to my dorm room. "My little kitty thinks she can hide from me!", a voice sang. "(__)-chan! You know you can't run forever!" Before the person could catch up with me, I ran all the way back to my dorm room. Harshly, I opened the door of my dorm room in entered as quickly as possible. after entering the room, I shut the door and locked it.

After locking the door, I grabbed the chair in the far left corner of my room and put it in front of the door. "Just in case.." I said to myself.

Who the hell was that...

What were they planning to do...

(Author's note: I'm sorry I skipped over the class trial but, do you expect me to write all of that? This fanfiction is about our everyone's favorite Little Hitler, not the class trials. If you want to see the class trials watch a let's play, do you not read my fan fiction)