Learning self-defense

After we finished our meeting about the motives of videos, I went back to my dorm room. I sat back up on my bed, resting my head in my hands. "Damn it... I should have told them why we should show them the videos to each other." I sigh before hearing a knock on my door. I Tilted my head to the side, wondering who it could be. Slowly, I got up from my bed and headed towards the door. " Good morning (__)" Tenko greeted once I opened the door. "Tenko...? Why did you come here to visit me?" I asked, exhausted. She gave a polite smile and waved her arms around like she was trying to do some karate moves. "I'm here to teach you Neo-Aikido So you can protect yourself from any degenerate!" She replied excitedly. "Wh-What...?!" I sputtered, unable to think clearly. My cheeks reddened in embarrassment as I looked away with a huff. Tenko suddenly grinned at my reaction. "Hehe... Come on, you need to know how to defend yourself when those filthy degenerate try to harass you again!" She giggled as she continues to make karate moves. My mind went blank. I didn't know how to respond.

If she teaches me how to defend myself, I might be able to scare off Kokichi so you would stop harassing me and Etc... but, It would take a long time for me to come really good at Neo-Aikido. Also, I would have to practice every day and I'm not ready for that kind of commitment. Even though, I can defend myself against people.

"Hmm... I'll train with you today but, only today." I bluntly said.

Her smile grew and her eyes began to sparkle like diamonds. "HOORAY! LESSON 1, IF ANY DEGENERATE, TRIES TO TOUCH YOU, GRAB THEM AND THROW THEM ACROSS THE ROOM!" She energetically yelled. Seriously, She could break glass with her yell/scream alone. "T-Tenko... Why are you yelling?" I Loudly asked besides the beginning stutter. "I'm yelling so I can build up my spirit energy!" She yelled as she dragged me to her SHSL Research Lab. "Ta-da! Welcome to my Research Lab!" She smiled giving me a grand entrance. This is going to be a very long day...

*Time skip brought to you by panta*

Be kept training until I was a little confident to spar against her. I was still horrible at it but, I wanted to at least make her happy. "Are you ready (__)?" she asked with a smiled on her face. "Yep," I replied and we got into our stances. The sparring was quite hard because I just started Neo-Aikido and Tenko has been doing this for years. She was showing me no mercy. Somehow, I managed to dodge most of her hits...

But, all good things come to an end...

She kicked under my legs, causing me to fall over like a turtle. I resemble that toddler on its back trying to get up but, failing miserably. "Here, let me help you up!" Tenko Smiled as she Leaned her hand out to help me. Why was getting back on my feet, in the corner of my eye I saw a silhouette outside the window of the research lab...