Childish game

I puffed out my cheek in a pout as Tsumugi continues talking about Puella Magi Madoka Magica and why it was such a 'Game-changing' anime. Seriously, this conversation is going on for 3 hours already. We started talking about our lives and some of Tsumugi's interest but, I slowly got more interested in the book I was reading as we talked. Before I realized it, I only nodded or briskly answered with whatever she was talking about.

.

.

.

.

"In those are all the reasons why Puella Magi Madoka Magica Is one of the best magical girl Animes in existence!" Tsumugi rejoiced, Jumping out of her seat and raising her arms in the air. Quietly, I nodded my head as I continued to read the book. The book I was reading was about a 14-year-old Hailey has spent her entire summer vacation alone in her room. Her mother wants her to go outside and spent time with her friends, but the problem is, she doesn't have any. That is about to change soon when Hailey finds herself in an imaginary world. I glanced up from my large book and watched with slight uneasiness as kokichi Strolled into the library. Why would the ultimate supreme leader want to go inside a library? Is he planning something?

My thoughts were then interrupted when I saw that kokichi sat down at the table across from me. His violet eyes piercing through my own. I felt your cheeks burn as I quickly brought my eyes back to my book. 'Damn it, he caught me staring at him' I thought to myself as I continue to listen to Tsumugi's Rambling.

A couple of minutes past by peacefully As I continue to listen to Tsumugi and read my book both at the same time. I couldn't help but feel a little bit uneasy, due to the fact that kokichi was right across from me. Everything was going great until...

To My Horror...

Kokichi got up and walked towards me...

I froze in place, keeping my eyes glued to the endless words of the book I was reading. I flinched a bit when He was standing right next to me, keeping his purple eyes on my form. My nervous heart began to beat. 'If I were to ignore him...He would go away...!' As I was lost in thought, kokichi then snatches the book from your hands catching my attention.

WHAT THE FUCK...!?

After snatching my book, he ran out of the library as he chuckled maniacally. As he zoomed out of the library, I inhaled then screeched like a dying crab, "KOKICHI!?! GIVE IT BACK!?!"

(Author's note: I'm sorry if the chapter seems really short, I had a really bad Writer's block. I hope you guys still like it, regardless if it's short.)