Window

It has been at least 4 hours after kokichi confessed to being the Mastermind and kidnapping me with his stupid exisal. When I was first kidnapped, I obviously screamed and struggled against the exisal iron cold grip but, it was completely useless since it was way stronger than me. When we all arrived at kokichi secret lair, he locked me inside of the bathroom which I assumed to be my prison or cell.

Pacing back and forth, I kept on trying to think of ways that I could have escaped. In the amount of time that I had been locked in here, I have tried almost everything to escape. first, I tried to crawl out of the small window but, my body was too fat to fit through. Secondly, I tried to break into the vents in crawl out but, those stupid vents won't open. Lastly, I tried to convince the purple haired troll to let me out but, as expected he did not cuz he's an ASSHOLE!

Continuously, I paced back and forth as thoughts and ideas world in my head like a merry-go-round that you could find at any carnival. The more I thought about it, the more I realize that it was hopeless. "No... I can't give in just yet. If I were to given, I would be giving kokichi exactly what he wants and I don't want Give it to him...!" I muttered in frustration, kicking the Dull blue wall. I paced around like a caged animal for a few more minutes, until I sat down with my back leaning against the door. the reason I leaned my body against the door was just in case if he wanted to get inside, my fat body should be able to delay him a couple of minutes. Sitting on the floor, I started to wonder why kokichi would have kidnapped me out of everyone there. "He should have kidnapped kaito... After all, kaito is the biggest thorn in his side. It would make sense for him wanting to lock him away, so he wouldn't interfere with the evil plans kokichi probably had in store for everone." I thought to myself out loud as I tried to my hair out of my face. After a couple of minutes of sitting there, I managed to fall asleep. But, it didn't really last long because...

.

.

.

.

"BANG!"

.

.

.

.

"BANG!"

.

.

.

.

Someone who was on the opposite side of the door was trying to get inside. I clench my hands together and pray that you whatever God there was that Maki was somehow able to kill kokichi and she was rescuing me. But like all my hopes and dreams, they were shattered in an instant when I heard a Voice call out from the other side.

"(__)~Chan, Please stop locking the door! I just want to have a little ol' conversation with you; is that so much to ask for?"

" kokichi, can't you just leave me alone!?"

" Hey, that's not a very nice thing to say when someone's trying to talk to you. What happened to the little shy girl that I met back in the classroom?"

My face cringed when I realize that he was making a reference to when we first met. True, I was a lot shyer and timid back then but, now I'm a lot stronger than I was back then due to the fact that Tenko and all of the others help out of that stupid wallflower phase. Breathing out, I prepared my lungs to scream, "PLEASE GO AWAY, HAVEN'T YOU DONE ENOUGH DAMAGE ALREADY! YOU HAVE ALREADY CAUSED EVERYONE TO FALL INTO A STATE OF DESPAIR, CAN'T YOU JUST GIVE IT A BREAK!?" in the middle of my statement, I felt watery tears run down my cheeks. These were the tears of sadness that I tried to hold back for a very long time but, due to the situation, I'm in I couldn't keep them in much longer. After my little rant, a place both of my hands over my mouth hoping that they would cover up my soft sobbing noises.

For a tiny bit, everything was quiet except for the noise of my Tears falling down my face like little raindrops falling down from the sky. after a few minutes, a small package with a note attached to it slid underneath the door. hesitantly, I grabbed the letter off of the package and decided to read it.

"Dear, (__)~Chan

I understand that you're very upset since I kind of destroyed everyone's happiness and ruin everyone's thoughts of escaping this killing game but, I hope you can forgive me because I got you a little gift!"

Crumpling up the note, I made into a tiny ball and threw it across the bathroom. I growled, " I can't believe he thinks he gets fixed all of his actions by giving me a stupid gift that he probably bought at the dollar store!?" My sadness quickly turned into anger as they stared at the stupid box that had the letter attached to it. Whatever is inside that box, can't magically fix or get rid of the anger and sadness that boils inside of me. With my left leg, I take to the box across the room hoping to get it away from me as far as possible. Even though it was filled with the burning rage of a temperamental toddler, I couldn't help but feel slightly curious about what was in the box. Whatever he puts in the Box must be really good to make him think that it would fix our relationship.

After waiting an hour, I decided to see what was inside the mystery box. Getting up off of the floor, I walked over towards the box and picked it up. Before opening it, I shall get a tiny bit just to make sure it wasn't some bomb or something that could kill me. After I make sure it was safe, I slowly remove the tape and look inside the Box. Eyes widening, I realized that the item inside this box was something I wanted for a long time. "How in the world did he know that I always wanted a Metronome!?" I muttered to myself out loud as I pulled the musical device out of the box. Even though I wanted this for a very long time, I wouldn't just forgive him that easily for giving me this wonderful present.

Gently, I placed it down right in front of me and stared at all of its wonderful details. When I was new to the music industry, I always wanted a Metronome to help me match the tempo when playing an instrument. As I continue to stare at it, I started to feel really terrible that I accepted a gift from the enemy. For god-knows-how-long, I continue to stare at the musical device until I heard a strange noise. Lifting my head up, I noticed that the noise wasn't coming from the door as I expected but, it came from the window

As I stared at the window, only one question build my head and that was...

Who's at the window? 

{Author's note: Sorry this took such a long time but, I'm going through a lot of stuff lately so I don't have enough time to write chapters. Similar to last time, I won't be able to post the next chapter until next month. If I'm able to post it earlier I would but, I don't know if I'll be able to. Hopefully, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and have a good rest of your day!}