Different eyes

Ouma P.O.V

Quietly, I watched my beloved (__) from outside a small window. Tenko was teaching her what looks to be Neo-Aikido. It was annoying to see these two close to each other. "Why did she want to hang out with that feminist instead of me?" I muttered to myself as I continued watching them. Every time they hang out with each other, I can help I get this feeling...

A Feeling that one of my belongings is being stolen from me....

This feeling irritates me so much...

I HATE IT...!

With my purple eyes, I watch them get into their stance. By the serious look on their faces, I could tell that they were going to spar against each other. Tenko rushed up to her and made the first couple of hits. Surprisingly, (__) Managed to dodge the first and strikes. "Nee-heehee...Very interesting." I quietly thought to myself as my hands tightened onto the window sill. As I continue to spar, tenko managed to kick her underneath her legs. The kick must have been very powerful because it caused her to fall on her back. As Tenko was helping her up, I swear I saw one of (__) eyes look in my direction. Quickly, I jumped down from the window and hid in the bushes like a creep.

"Hmm...? What's the matter (__), Your face looks a little bit pale?", Tenko voice echoed from inside.

"Oh... It's nothing tenko! I just thought I saw something outside the window but, It's probably my mind playing tricks on me. Hehe" (__) Reply back to her

Crap, it seems like my cover's been blown....! Mission Failed, We'll Get 'Em Next Time. Quietly but quickly, I made my way back to my dorm room without getting spotted.