DEATH ROAD OF DESPAIR

Facing forward, I began to sprint after Tenko. I pounded my feet across the floor, as my lungs strained. I noticed the door that led to the gym was only a couple of yards away, In my mind there was no way I was going to beat her... Tenko's right hand touch the door, She Cheered, "Yay! I touch the door first, that means I won!" Slowly, I stopped running and began to slow down. My breathing quickened, trying to appease my need for oxygen. "Hehe... If you want, I guess that means I'm a rotten egg... " I giggled. Giggling, we both smiled at each other. This is probably one of the first times I've ever felt happy... Tenko Patted me on the shoulder, "Now that we're done with our little race, how about we go in the gym! It would just be pointless to run all the way over here then not go in, right?" Quietly, I looked her in the eyes and nodded my head. "Great, now let's go in!" She lilted as she pushed the large metal doors open. After opening the doors, She grabbed my right hand and we both walked in.

 As I looked around the room, I saw everyone we met previously... Korekiyo and Kirumi We're in the far corner of the room, probably talking to each other. Saihara and Kaede we're both standing next to each other like usual. It looks like Himiko was almost falling asleep in the corner. Maki was hiding in the darkest corner of the room and Kaito was trying to drag her out...

 "Hey (__) are you listening to me?" Tenko said as she started poking my shoulder. I turned my head in her Direction and Apologize, "S-Sorry... I was just staring off into space. So, What do you want to tell me?" Tenko ask, "Is it okay if I hang out with Himiko for a little bit?" "Sure... I don't mind if you hang out with your crush." I joked as I tried to make her stop poking me. "She's not my crush! Anyways, I'm going to go talk to Himiko. If any filthy degenerate tries to hurt you, Scream my name out loud that it breaks the windows!" Tenko cracked as she started walking towards Her Crush. Quietly, I watched as Tenko try to wake up Himiko. Geez, They're so cute together---! To my surprise someone behind me grabbed my arm and pulled me closer. "So you decide to become friends with the feminist and not me?" The person behind me said in a childish voice.

...That voice...

...It was his voice...

... Kokichi ouma...

I tried to pull my hand away from his grip, but he held it tighter. "What the hell do you want?" I said in a threatening voice. My face heated up, "My, My, seems you are fearless." I heard ouma whisper into my ear. Fearless? that was far from the truth... I was terrified but, I managed to mask all my fear. "You know what's strange, when we first met you weren't acting this Fearless." He continued, "Did your little friend do something to you?" I glared at him, "Are you referring to Tenko Chabashira?" "Yes, I'm talking about her." His smile stretched across his face. "She hasn't done anything to me...The reason I was acting scared earlier was that I wasn't used to my surroundings but, now that I'm comfortable... I'm not scared" I said harshly.

That must have been the biggest lie I have ever told

I'm terrified

But I refuse to show it

Before he could say anything else... We both heard loud noises coming from somewhere. "What the heck was that?" I quietly mutter to myself. The noise sounded like an engine from one of those robot anime...

"Yoo-Hoo! Rise and shine, ursine!"

Out of nowhere giant robots that look like they could be from Gundam popped out of nowhere! "Kyaaaaaah" One of the girl's screams in the background. I couldn't tell who it was, I just knew they had to have been female. Quietly, I glanced over at ouma, "Super cool!" He said under his breath...

*Time skip because I'm a lazy writer *

...We stood in dumbfounded silence, surrounded by the squealing laughter of Monokuma and his cubs. Everything about this situation was so messed up. An academy surrounded by a giant wall... 17 Ultimate students trapped inside... Mysterious stuffed bears and deadly weapons... Classmates forced to play some killing game.

...This was sick...

After Monokuma and the monokubs left, an alarm suddenly rang from my monopod. Not just from mine... the alarm was going off throughout the whole gym. Which meant everyone else had received a monopad as well. When I took mine out, a message was displayed on the screen. "Students must live at the ultimate Academy for remainder of their foreseeable future. Once a murder takes place, Surviving students must partake in a class trial. If the Killer is exposed during the class trial, they will be executed. If the black and is not exposed, All remaining students will be executed. The killer survive the class trial, they will graduate and reenter the outside world. The killing game will continue until there's two surviving students." I stopped reading the message when I realized it was just all the rules... Quietly, I raised my head See everyone still reading the rules. I slid my monopad into my pocket as I try to sneak out of the gym... I don't know why I wanted to leave the gym but, I did it anyway. "This is bad... This is very bad... " I muttered to myself as I walk down the long hallway. "Maybe I should sing to myself? It should call me down" I said to myself

"This sinking feeling sets,

It feels just like a hole inside your chest.

I know you're thinking,

No, no, no, no, it is easier said than done,

But please let me attest.

I know it's hard.

You're feeling like you're trapped,

But that's how you react,

When you cannot see the light.

But try and see the light."

Dang it, I forgot the rest of the lyrics... What kind of ultimate singer would forget the lyrics to One of her favorite song? "Why Worry", It wasn't a very popular song but, It was one of my favorite songs.