The Art of Lying

Silence hung in the air like the suspended moment before a falling glass shatters on the ground. Silence clung to me and the other student like a poisonous cloud that at any moment could choke the life from us. Some of us stared at kokichi with wide eyes, and the rest of us stared at him with hateful and spiteful eyes. Just by looking at the whole situation I could easily tell that this wasn't going to end well. "Y'know... I was also thinking about how to end this killing game as soon as possible." Kokichi said sinisterly while he was holding what looked to be a bomb in his left hand.

"You Little-! What are you planning!?" Kaito shouted angrily as he tried to approach the mischievous purple haired boy. Before he was able to get close, Kokichi remarked, "I wouldn't move if I were you. At least, if you don't wanna become this il'l guy's prey." After saying that, Kokichi lifted the pink colored bomb and showed it to everyone around the room so we knew what he was capable of doing.

As expected, everyone in the room started to panic internally and externally. People like Himiko and Tsumgi Expressed their worries in fear externally, by the way, they acted and talked; well people like maki probably panicked internally.

Confirming our suspicions, kokichi announced, "Yup, it's exactly that which means... If you don't wanna be blown to pieces, then you need to listen to what I'm about to tell you."

The whole entire gym became silence, once again. The silence was eerily unnatural, like a dawn devoid of birdsong. It lingered in the air, thick and heavy, like a blanket. It also surrounded her like a fresh, pristine, white blanket of snow on a winter's day. "Now then, I'm going to tell you my purpose! Y'know How it says in the rules that killing game will continue until there are only two people left? But, it never mentioned anything about how many you can kill, right? So here's a question for everyone... Who wants to survive with me, just the two of us?" Kokichi cooed, Holding the bomb in his hand as he continued to raise it higher so everyone could see it. I couldn't help but feel as if his purple medicine eyes for staring at me when he said, 'JUST THE TWO OF US?' "Are you planning to kill us all with that bomb!?" Himiko Screamed in Terror as she stared at the bomb with her wide eyes. In a panic, Kaito Loudly questions, "Then the way you were gonna end the killing game is...!?"

Smirking devilishly, kokichi lilted, " I tought maybe I should kill everyone except for me and, like, one other person. If I did that, I'd be able to end the killing game and still abide by school rules, right?" Everyone panic, we didn't know if he wasn't telling a lie or if you were actually telling the truth. We all stared at him while he just smirked and watched us As if you were a king watching over his defensive subject. In a taunting tone, he asked, "...Well then, who wants to live? It's first come, first serve! On the count of three, first one to raise their hand wins!"

"Quit screwing around! Who'd ever agree to Such a despicable plan!?" Kaito fumed, Turning his hands into fighting Fists. panicking, everyone Started to say a bunch of random things along the lines of, "I would never want to survive with you!",or, "I rather die than survive with someone who killed gonta!" To the response of everyone's negative backlash, kokichi stared quietly at us with his violet eyes fixated in between the crowd Of students and directly on me; or so it felt like it...

"WoooooW, what a surprise. I didn't think this would go *exactly* as I predicted. Ah-Ahahaha, I lied about killing everyone! I just wanted to test your determination!" kokichi smiled, placing the bomb on the little cart of hammers that he brought in. In disbelief we all stared at him, thinking that he has another trick up his sleeve. As my sad eyes locked with the violet eyes of his, the only thing running through my head was...

.

.

.

.

"This motherfucker...!"

.

.

.

.

{Authors note: I'm sorry that this chapter is really short and dealing with a lot of issues with my family and I don't really have enough time to write. Because of issues that I'm having, I won't be able to post the next part this following week; hopefully, though, I'll be able to post it in two or maybe three weeks. I hope you guys are having a wonderful day or afternoon or night!}