Making a friend

My shoes pounded heavily on the ground causing a loud thumping noise. Keeping my breathing steady, I pushed harder and went faster. I ran until my legs got weak and tired. I Muttered to myself, "I-I Think I lost him... w-well, I hope I did." I turned around to make sure the purple hair boy was behind me. My relief he was not behind me. Is usual for me to run away from a conversation, Talking to people just isn't my thing. Quietly, I continued walking down the endless hallway. Every time I walk my legs brushed up against The plants growing on the floor. "They really need to clean this place up. This place looks like it has been abandoned for 30 or 40 years." I Thought to myself out loud. As I walk down the long hallway I saw a figure on the other end. Thoughts rushed through my head thinking it was the boy I meant from earlier but, Their figure looks a lot more Girly. 

"W-Who is that?" I asked myself. It's definitely a person I haven't met yet. I scan the hallway to see if there was anywhere to hide, Luckily there was a tall Bush over by the walls. As the mysterious woman, you got closer, I was able to make out what she looks like. She had a fair skin tone, warm green eyes and long dark-brown hair put into two long, loose braids. Her uniform is otherwise just a regular double-breasted, blue sailor uniform, but it's considered rare for 2 layers of frills. I try to stay as quiet as I could in the bushes, So she would not notice me. BUT, SOMEHOW SHE NOTICED ME, FANTASTIC! 

Before I know, "Geez, You filthy degenerate males are hiding everywhere! I bet you were in that bush just to spy on me" She yelled as She grabs me by my arm and drags me out of the bush. I did not care when she called me a degenerate male, I'm usually mistaken for a guy. BUT SHE TOUCH ME!

 I cried out, " P-Please, don't hurt me..! The only reason I was hiding was b-because, I'm not really good at talking with people and I dislike people touching me. Please don't hurt me!" Light tears roll down my cheeks as Try to pull away from her. Slowly, she looks into my eyes And made a weird facial expression. "I am super duper sorry! I thought you were filthy degenerate male but, You're cute adorable female!" She screamed as she let go of my arm.

 "It's fine... I'm u-usually mistaken for a guy. ...Um, I don't think I properly introduce myself. My name is (__) Rīdā And I am the ultimate singer." I responded as I grabbed a handkerchief out of my pocket to Wipe away my tears. She rejoiced, "I'm Tenko Chabashira! HAIYAH! The Ultimate Aikido Master! You do not need to shed any more tears, (__) Because I will protect you from all the filth males!" So the strange woman is named tenko and By the way, she talks, I'm guessing she's a feminist. Even though tenko is incredibly noisy and generally cheerful, I think it would be best for me to To follow her around. ...Just in case he shows up again. That purple hair boy, Kokichi ouma, No matter how hard I tried he couldn't escape my brain.