The true feeling of despair

After the class trial, sadness hung in the air like a lifeless corpse hanging from a noose. Everyone was busy Mourning Gonta. He was a kind-hearted, gentle, and polite person. He was very pure and naive, as he easily believes strangers. Why did he have to be executed...?

.

.

.

*Time skip to the next day*

.

.

.

Forcing my tired eyes to open, I saw nothing but, A large white light casting down over me like a ray of sunshine. As my eyes began to adjust, I saw the light red walls of my dorm room. Releasing a gloomy yawn, I turned on the lamp that was sitting on my little desk. The Weight from the lamp illuminated the whole entire room giving it a warm vibe. Despite all of the warm colors that surrounded me, I felt nothing but emptiness and sadness inside of my fragile body.

As I sat there alone in bed, I felt tears springing to my eyes. I noticed that my hands were shaking very intensely as they clutched onto the blanket as if I were a scared child that just woke up from a nightmare. "Why...Why does it have to be like this...!" I quietly cried as I threw the blanket over me. I just wanted to curl up into a little ball and disappear into a void of nothingness.

A single tear slid down from my cold eyes, followed by another one, and another one, until soon, a steady stream of salty tears flowed its way down my pale cheek. My walls, the walls that hold me up, make me strong just collapse. The bottom of my lip quivered, as I muttered the lyrics to a simple song.

"Bones sinking like stones...

All that we've fought for...

Homes, places we've grown...

All of us are done for...

We live in a beautiful world...

Yeah we do...

Yeah we do...

We live in a beautiful world...

I continue to lay on my bed, eyes closed. My chest heaved with a quiet sob, and tears welled up behind my eyelids, slipping down my cheeks without resistance. I was too sad to cry out or wail, I just lied there as still as a statue. It was more than crying, it was the kids of desolate sobbing that comes from a person drained of all hope. Despite the despair I was feeling, I continue to sing.

"Bones sinking like stones...

All that we've fought for...

Homes, places we've grown...

All of us are done for...

We live in a beautiful world...

Yeah we do...

Yeah we do...

We live in a beautiful world..."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

There was no hope for a woman who cried to her despair's underneath her covers, drowning herself in her own tears of hell.