66- Weasley Wizard Wheezes

"How are you sweetheart?" Molly asked as Venus took the coffee that her mother handed her when she arrived in the kitchen that morning with Sirius.

"I'm good." Venus sipped her coffee.

Sirius greatfully took the cup that he was offered and sat down at the kitchen table.

"Harry is upstairs with Ron, Hermione and Ginny." Molly said. "I was just about to take some breakfast up, but if you're heading upstairs Ve, you might as well."

But before she had said anything Fleur had swept in and taken the tray upstairs.

Molly sucked in an exasperated breath and headed upstairs after Fleur. It wasn't long before they returned with an annoyed looking Ginny in tow.

Eventually Venus got to her feet and headed upstairs to greet Harry. Just before she opened the door to Fred and George's room (which Harry was staying in) there was a loud crash and Venus stumbled back.

She had found that loud noises sent her back into a sort of shocked trance. Her back hit the wall and she slid down it so that she was sitting on the floor with her knees drawn up to her chest. She screwed her eyes shut and tried to stop herself from trembling, which she was doing uncontrollably.

It turned out that the crash had come from Hermione being punched in the face by a telescope from one of the boxes Fred and George had left behind because it wasn't ready for the shop.

The bruise that it had given her seemed very unwilling to come off despite Molly's attempts to remove it.

Harry, Ron and Hermione's OWL results arrived that day and they all did well. Sirius thumped Harry on the back, when he saw that his godson had achieved an O in Defence Against the Dark Arts.

Harry, Hermione, Ron and Ginny spent most of the rest of the holidays playing two a side Quidditch in the orchard. Venus didn't join in no matter how many times they asked her. She was tentative to get back on a broom, because she found more and more that she was freezing up in the face of loud noises and didn't want that to happen whilst she was flying.

Members of the Order dropped by from time to time with news of strange accidents, even deaths trickling in. Ophelia Fawley visited regularly giving updates on all of the strange deaths that the ministry was covering up. Lupin arrived with news of more dementor attacks on Harry's sixteenth birthday. It had become apparent that the dementors had joined ranks with the Death Eaters.

They went to Diagon Alley and bought their school supplies, before finally going to Weasley Wizard Wheezes.

"This place looks excellent." Sirius grinned widely. Sirius had been making the most of his newfound freedom and had accompanied them to Diagon Alley.

"Well come on then, let's go inside." Molly headed them all inside.

Fred and George found them looking at a range of muggle magic tricks.

"Ladies, have you not seen our new wonder witch range?" Fred guided them over to a pink display.

"What are these?" Ginny asked, picking up a pin bottle.

"Best range of love potions you'll find anywhere." George said proudly.

"Do they work?" Venus picked up a bottle and examined it.

"For up to 24 hours depending on the height and weight of the boy," Fred nodded.

"And the attractiveness of the girl," George finished, "but we're not selling them to our sisters, especially when they both have about five boys each on the go..."

"I do not have five boys on the go." Ginny snapped.

"Aren't you currently dating Dean Thomas?" Fred mused.

"That's one boy not five." Venus pointed out.

"So what about Michael Corner?" George asked.

"I dumped him, he was a bad looser." Ginny began looking at a cage full of fluffy pink and purple things.

"Aren't you going though boyfriends a little fast?" George frowned.

"What's it to you?" Ginny snapped back, "Mum can I have a pigme puff?"

Remember to vote, comment and be amazing!
~Em xx