109- The 2014 Quidditch World Cup

"Oh aren't those two just precious?" Venus was grinning at Teddy Lupin and Victorie Weasley snuck away from the center of the camp, where most of Dumbledore's Army and their offspring had gathered to watch the 2014 Quidditch World Cup.

"Shouldn't we tell their parents that they keep sneaking off?" Ginny laughed.

"No, let's just leave them be," said Mali. Mali had her eyes fixed on where Luna Lovegood sat with Selene, Lily, Nova, Nysa, Hugo, Albus and Rose. Luna was making a trail of sparks emit from her wand, which made the children's eyes light up with joy.

"And hey, you never know, that could be James and Halley in a few years." Mali grinned.

"What?" Ginny demanded.

"No way," Venus scoffed.

"Denial!" Mali wiggled her fingers, "you two are deep in denial."

"NEVILLE!" Venus yelled across the campsite to where Neville, Harry and Ron were sharing some Firewhisky.

"WHAT?" Neville yelled back, he had clearly had a few too many Firewhiskies. Venus got to her feet and pulled Mali and Ginny over to Harry, Ron and Neville.

"You guys don't think that James and Halley are going to date do you?" Venus asked.

"No way is our daughter dating until she's in her thirties," said Neville.

Harry hiccuped, "is there something wrong with my son Neville?"

"You've got to admit that there's something there," laughed Ron. They group all looked over to where Halley and James were unpegging Bill and Fleur's tent (inside which were Victorie and Teddy).

"They are not going to end up together." Venus insisted.

"Denial!" Ron and Mali said together, which caused the whole group to burst into laughter.

********

"You sit here." Bill sat Victorie down in between himself and Fleur.

The group had moved into a large circle around a campfire that they had lit (despite the heat of the Patagonian Desert). Teddy and Victorie had once again tried to sneak away, but this time Bill and Remus had caught them.

"Teddy, you're going to be sociable, just for a little while." Remus sat Teddy down between Sirius and Tonks, at the opposite side of the circle to Victorie. The two looked beyond irritated with their parents, but said nothing.

Halley and James had declared a prank war on Hope and Alfie again, that had resulted in Harry being struck on the cheek with a brick, meaning that a stroppy looking Halley was sat in-between her parents, with James still being scolded by his mother. Hope and Alfie (supposedly the 'innocent party') were sat together, laughing at the misfortune of the other two.

"We're going to have an interesting year," Venus was watching her half brother Alfie, whom was to be starting Hogwarts that September. "Those two are going to cause utter havoc."

"I know!" grinned Sirius, "I couldn't be more proud."

"Typical," Ophelia tutted, "you would be proud of that!" she looked at Venus, "I'm putting my faith in you to make sure that Alfie doesn't cause too much trouble."

"I'm going to have to differ that responsibility to my Fiancé," Venus turned to Neville.

"Why do I always have to be the responsible one?" Neville slurred, as he took another swig of Firewhisky.

"Because we can't both be the irresponsible one in the relationship," Venus rolled her eyes.

"Wait- you said Fiancé!" Sirius put his hand on his daughter's arm. "When did you get engaged?"

Venus and Neville exchanged uncomfortable looks, "did we forget to mention it?"

"How long?" Sirius demanded.

"Um," Venus cast her mind back, "before Nova and Nysa were born."

"Five years?" Ophelia demanded, "you neglected to mention it for five years?"

Ginny had heard them talking and peered over, "forgot to mention what for five years?"

"These two," Sirius pointed at Neville and Venus, "got engaged without telling anyone."

"Well I kind of figured," Ginny shrugged, "I mean, they do have three kids."

"Thankyou!" grinned Venus, "see dad, Gin understands."

********

Rita Skeeter published an article about the DA's reunion, it was full of very untrue facts and made the members bust out laughing when they read it aloud in the middle of the campsite. The article seemed to be mainly a sneak preview of Rita Skeeter's upcoming book Dumbledore's Army: The Dark Side Of The Demob, which was set to be released at the end of that month.

Rita Skeeter made some fairly interesting comments about Dumbledore's Army in the reporter's box during the match, which had lead to her being taken mysteriously ill. Ginny told a laughing DA that she had hexed Rita Skeeter after she made an interesting criticism of the fact that Neville and Venus still weren't married.

Remember to vote, comment and be amazing!
~Em xx