101- Wedding Bells

"Congratulations Ve!" Ginny hugged her sister tightly.

"Thanks Gin." Venus grinned. Harry congratulated her as well and gave her a quick hug, before moving off with Ginny.

Venus felt her legs buckle and looked down to see the blue haired pitball know as Teddy Lupin.

"Hey Teddy," she lifted her two year old godson up.

"Hey Aunty Ve!" Teddy pinched her nose, "I got your nose!" He yelled then wiggled out of her grasp and hurried off, laughing like a maniac.

"He really is one of a kind," Venus laughed as Remus and Tonks approached her.

"Tell us about it!" Tonks laughed, and hugged Venus.

"Congratulations," said Remus.

"Really, it's nothing!" Venus laughed and shook her head.

"Nonsense! Venus you've published a book, that's not nothing." Remus said, with a roll of his eyes.

A Werewolf's Tale by Venus Black-Weasley had been released the previous day. Venus had been working on it for quite a while, she wanted to write all of her experiences down on paper, so that other werewolves might read it and know that it was okay for them to be scared. She had been very vocal in her fight for werewolf rights since she graduated Hogwarts a year ago. And with Kingsley Shacklebolt as minister for Magic they had come a long way.

They had come so far that Lupin had been able to return to his old job as Defence Against the Dark Arts Teacher with no protests from anyone.

"VENIE!" Sirius barrelled towards her with his arms outstretched and a massive grin on his face.

Venus braced herself and was rugby tackled into a hug.

"I'm sorry," the voice of Ophelia Black came from somewhere behind her husband, "I did try to stop him!"

"I'm sure you did," Venus laughed and detached herself from her father. "He's unstoppable."

"You can say that again," said Ophelia.

"You know, sometimes I think you two are ganging up against me!" Sirius pouted.

"That's because we are!" Venus stuck her tongue out at him. "Oh look, there's Neville!" She ducked under Sirius's arm towards Neville.

"But Neville gets to see you all the time," Sirius protested, "I never get to see you!"

"Boo hoo!" Venus replied. As she tapped Neville on the shoulder.

Neville turned and grinned when he saw that it was her, he had been talking to Mali.

"Hello stranger," he pulled her into a kiss.

"I know, I feel like I haven't seen you in so long!" Venus replied.

"Well that does happen when you're a famous writer, everyone wants to talk to you!" Neville laughed.

Venus whacked his arm lightly, "shut up."

"Never," he grinned. "So I hear that you're leaving me alone again tonight?"

"Yeah, we've got to put the final details to Gin's seating chart," said Venus, "you know I never thought that Ginny would be the type to go crazy over a wedding."

"She always surprises us!"

********

"So Mali, you're definitely not bringing a plus one?" Hermione asked as she put the finishing touches to the seating chart.

"No," Mali shook her head, "he's already going to be there."

"WHAT?" Ginny and Venus demanded loudly.

Mali grinned at her two friends, looking slightly embarrassed.

"Who is he?" Ginny asked.

"Or she," Venus added, "it's totally cool if it's a she."

"It's not a she," Mali laughed, "it's George."

"George, as in our brother George?" Ginny asked, her mouth hanging open.

"Yes your brother George," Mali rolled her eyes.

"I thought he was dating Angelina," Hermione mused.

"No that's Fred," Venus shook her head, her mouth gaping open at Mali, "wow, we're losing a Weasley girl, but gaining another."

"You're not losing me!' Ginny whacked Venus.

"But you'll be the only one in this room without Weasley in their name!" Venus pointed out. Hermione and Ron had gotten married a few months prior.

"Technically I didn't take Ron's name," Hermione pointed out.

"I'm not marrying George," Mali wrung her hands, "we're just dating."

"Oh come off it Ve, it's not like you're going to be a Weasley for much longer." Ginny laughed, "I hear wedding bells in your future!"

"Ginny the seer strikes again!" Mali threw her hands in the air.

Okay, this begins the post war section of the book. It will jump around through the years, following all of the characters in their later lives.
Question: This series will have four books when it is complete. Books 1 and 2 and Venus and Marlene. Which characters do you think books 3 and 4 will focus on?
Remember to vote, comment and be amazing!
~Em xx