94- The Arrival

"What's going on?" Venus demanded as she, Bill and Fleur hurried towards the group who had materialised on the beach.

Fleur picked up Hermione, who was trembling, and carried her back to the cottage, with Ron close behind her.

"Dad? Dad!" Venus looked towards where Sirius stood, beside Dean and Luna, exhaling a breath of relief to see him alive and well, "are you okay? what's going on?"

"We were being held at Malfoy Manner," said Dean, "the elf- Dobby I mean- he got us out, but I think Bellatrix killed him."

Harry was crouched over the elf, who was bleeding from a wound in his stomach, and Sirius had quickly hurried over to comfort him.

"Ve, take those two inside, I've got Harry and Sirius," Bill told her, approaching the two men who were crouched on the floor over the dying elf.

"C'mon," Venus gestured for  Luna and Dean to follow her.

"Why aren't you at school Venus?" Asked Luna, "what happened?"

"I got annoyed at Alecto and savaged her on a full moon," Venus said, "after that, I figured I should do a runner."

"You did what on a full moon?" Dean frowned, Venus then realised that Dean wouldn't know that she was a Werewolf.

"I'm a Werewolf," Venus told him, "I attacked the muggle studies teacher."

"The Death Eater one?"

"Yeah."

"Good on you." Dean grinned.

Harry didn't come back into the house, but instead, he insisted upon digging a grave for the house elf by hand. Sirius, Dean, Luna and Ron went to join him, whilst Venus offered Fleur her help treating Hermione, who had been subjected to torture from Bellatrix.

"Can you get ze goblin comfortable?" Fleur gave Venus a job.

Venus set out making up one of the spare beds for the goblin, and then went over to help him into it.

"I will not be touched by a filthy Werewolf." The goblin snapped at her, as he limped his own way into the room.

"Speak for yourself goblin." Venus narrowed her eyes.

"Ve, be nice." Bill warned as he passed, helping the old wandmaker Olivander into another bed. Bill was well aquatinted with goblins and the prejudices that they had against halfbreeds.

"But he's not being nice, so why should I?" Venus complained. Bill didn't say anything, he just shook his head.

********

With the new additions, Shell Cottage was absolutely jam packed.

"Everyone has relocated to Muriel's," Bill told Sirius, Venus, Ron and Fleur later that day. "It's a good job that Ginny was on holiday, because if she were at school we might not have been able to get to her in time."

Harry had walked into the room, and gave Bill a confused look.

"I've been getting them all out of the Burrow," Bill explained, "the Death Eaters know that Ron is with you now, they'll go for the family- don't apologise, it was a matter of time, dad has been saying so for agers, we're the biggest bunch of blood traitors there is."

"I don't know," Sirius shrugged, "I think I reserve the right to that title."

Bill laughed, "well, once Olivander and Griphook are well enough, I'll move them to Muriel's, there's not much space here, but she's got plenty." Bill continued. "Fleur's given them Skele-Gro, we could probably move them in an hour or two-"

"No, I need to speak to them, I need them here." Harry said sharply. "I'm going to wash, then I'll need to see them-"

Harry headed back out of the room and all eyes turned to Ron.

"What the hell have you three been up to?" Sirius asked Ron. Ron eyed everyone, but said nothing.

I found a way around my updating issue! I can currently only access the parts on my books through my home computer, sorry but this means less updates :(

Remember to vote, comment and be amazing!

~Em xx