Chapter Six

Justin POV

I drove cutie to school and I noticed she got a friend .I was happy for her but I'm a little concerned about Theo.Cutie is very rough and short tempered and I know she love to fight .I walked around to look for my dad .My mom was gone to the Supermarket to get food for the house.

"Dad .Where are you ",I called. I didn't hear any answer so I walked around to see if he's around when I saw something that I never seen before .The door that my father always kept closed and told me to stay away from was open.Should I go look I thought to myself .

"No"I said walking away from the door .

"Yes ",I said walking back to the door and went inside .I was surprised by the sight .There was all kind of guns inside and war equipment's. I walked around scanning the room .I took up one of the gun and memories came back .It was the same gun my dad pulled out at the hospital.I took up another and it was a sniper .I bring it up to my eye and look through it ,I turned with it around the room and panickily dropped it. What I saw I was frightened and regrets for entering the room came over me .

"Dad ..I'm sorry ...I didn't mean to come inside here",. I said quickly. His words got me on surprised.

"That's my son ",he said smiling.

"What do you mean by that",I asked.
And that was the moment he explained everything to me .

"So you want me to kill people like you  ",I shouted"That's why you leave the door opened.It was all planned",.

"Son .You have to learned how to protect yourself !", he raised his voice hoarsely.

"I already know how to dad!!",.

"And your sister",.

That last sentence got me to think.

"You remember the night when you were much smaller you told me you will never leave the person you love no matter what ", he said holding onto my shoulders.

"Yes dad",.

"Then this is the time for you to learn more ",.

I give up and I gave all in and agreed with him following him back into the room where he closed the door.

**************
Cutie POV

I walk down the stairs and turn down the hall when I heard laughter's .

"Paul that's not fun",. I heard.
I walk pass and glimpse through the corner of my eyes it was Theo .Let me mind my own business I taught to myself.....but he's the only person who talked to me from week .I groaned . Here goes nothing...... I walked over to them .

"Paul right ....Paul you are older than he is and you must protect the smaller one ",.I said not making eye contact with him. How stupid I am . Thinking I could make peace with this dude by giving a little speech .I gulp on my saliva regretting what I just did .

He pushed me to the ground and laughed ."Who the hell is you to tell me that!! ",.

"Stay out of this cutie", Theo said.

I hit my head hard on the floor and that triggers my little anger.

"Its too late Theo ",I growled getting up kicking Paul into his nuts with all my might .He fell to his knees and I fold my fist like how Uncle Wayne taught me and punch him straight into his nose .Blood spurted out and I lift my foot kicking him again into his face which able him to fall to his back .
He mourn in pain .
"Don't bloody mess with me again "I hiss at him taking up my bag and walk down the hall .Every eyes were on me but I did not care .I pushed the door open not in the mood to eat lunch anymore so I ran home .

*****************
I pushed the door open.
"How are you home so early",my mom asked.

"Mom I'm not feeling good ",I lied running upstairs . My head hurts and there's a big bump at the back .I can't let them know, I lay thinking of an explanation as I feel asleep.