Chapter Thirty Four

Entering into the house ,I pushed passed Tj . Junior trails behind me. I stopped on my steps and turned around to look at him. "Look you can go now. I ain't going to run back to Ricks like a baby ,because I ain't.",.

"I am here for Wayne lill miss and I thought we were friends",he said.

"Okey and I don't do well with friends",. I smiled at him ."You see him ",. I continued pulling Tj harshly to my side "He's my bestfriend and I do well with him. So go get Wayne",. I finished.

"Let's go to bed Tj ",I ordered him and Junior looked at me with wide eyes.

"Hey Junior!. What's up? ",.Uncle Wayne came in greeting Junior punching off his fist and hitting his shoulder.

"Don't pay her words any mind .They are not going to do anything that comes to your mind ", he winked at him. "She just got a bad attitude ", he continues.

"I know .It's all Kevin's blood in her",.

"I got some of my moms too and it will always be there", I stated and continue upstairs pulling Tj behind me.

"I got something to tell you ",I whispered to him then I heard Junior saying "We got business now",.

Tj looks at me concerned about there words searching my face trying to figure out if I knows something.

" Tj I know that look ",I murmured .

He smiles at my word as we entered into his room.

"Tj I will be back in a sec .Keep all doors closed and be on the look out", Wayne shouted.

"Aiite Pa ", Tj shouts back then narrowed his eyes back at me.

"My father only tell me that when something is up, so tell me what you know?", he commanded me.

"Look I almost died again . We were ambushed walking home ",.

"We", he asked trying to figure out who the next person was.

"Me and Paul. Thank God he was there because I would maybe be dead right now",.

"Is Paul ok?",.

"He got a stab to the side and I  never wanted to leave him but that Justin send me off",.

"It seems like your not shake up or anything",.

"I was at first when I thought Paul died too leaving me like how my Mom and Oraine did", I softened up.

"Was it Kirk men", he asked.

"I think so ,the same men that kill my mom",.

"There's a betrayer around you guys .You need to be more careful", he said .

"Your just silly Tj who around us would want to betray us", I laughed.

"C'mon Cutie that's what with you. You think you know it all. You can't trust noone at this moment, you do not think about it huh that how they know where you guys were at the moment and that you guys are walking home", he raised his voice.

"See wise up stupid",he indicate me jerking my body .

My eyes pinned to the floor .He did it again .He hurt my damn feelings again. Why am I so freaking emotional?.

"Thank you Tj .For doing it again",.

"Do what?", he hissed.

"For hurting my damn feelings again ", I burst out then pushed passed him to walk through the door.

"Shit ", I heard him whispered as I stepped out of his room and ran down stairs.

Turning on the television ,I scroll through the choices of show to find a perfect one to free my mind. Finally I have found one of my favourite TV-show "TAKEN" and began to watch it peacefully. Lost in the show I was drawn back to this world by a shift beside me.

I rolled my eyes and hiss my teeth to see Tj sitting beside me.

"Can I say I am sorry", he said.

He does it all the time and should I forgive him now?.

"It's all good ", I said with my attention still focused at the television.

"Look at me", he ordered.

"Are you deaf or something we are good ", I stated with emphasis on the word good.

" I said look at me ", he raised his voice and grabbed onto my shoulder.

I stood up and gripped onto his hand bending his fingers over and pushing my free hand into his collar bone. He whimped in pain.

"We are bloody good and that's it", I make it clear to him.

He slipped my foot off the ground with the force of his and I fell to the ground.

" I am going to kill you", I threatened him getting up from the floor and harshly punch at his face. He stopped my punch a half inch away from his face and pulled my body towards him twisting my hand behind me.

"Tj ", I angrily shouts flicking his body over on the floor with the support of my back. I sit on top of him on the aim to punch his face up when he kneeled me in the back and changed body position.

This time I couldn't get lose of his hold. " Let me go!", I yelled but he would not.

"Look I am sorry .I just don't want you to get hurt .I don't want to lose you cutie ", he said softly staring into my eyes.

My heart skip a beat at his words . Did he mean it?.

"Ye I believe you so let me go now", I lied.

"Promise you will not put up another fight",.

"I ain't agreeing to that just let me go so I can kick your balls in", I raised my voice at him.

"If you kick my balls in you won't get that strawberry cookie ice cream I brought for you", he grinned.

"Ice-Cream ", I stammered out .

"Yes it's here in the refrigerator a bowl",.

"Bowl...... I promised I won't kick in your balls .Now please let me go get that ice-cream", I whined .

He slowly got up off me with his eyes glued to me to see if I was going to kick in his balls.

The reflex of my body getting up off the floor cause him to flinched but I just shook my head and ran towards the refrigerator meeting the big bowl of ice-cream with a wide smile.

"You bought this bowl of ice -cream just for me", I whined jumping up and down like a lunatic.

"Yes .I knew a day like this would come",.

So happy for the ice -cream I ran over to him and kissed him on his lips.

"Thank you", I happily said then widened my eyes when I realized what I just did.

Tj look at me shocked staring into my eyes then started to step inches more closer to me.

***********

Hi Everyone I hope your not fed up at this book.

You guys must be waiting for the actions and love moment but it's coming soon just bare with me please.

Otherwise I hope your enjoying this book. Be free to comment and vote. Love yall.