Chapter FiftyOne

Three Days Later

"Cutie you need to stop this ", Justin shouts at me.

"Stop what ",I laughed at him with a half bottle of Vodka and a Cigarette in my hand.

"This is not you .You drinking and smoking .You hate all this "he shouts even louder hitting the cigarette from my hand and grabbing the bottle away .

"Give it back ",I weakly say.

"No",.

"Give it bloody back Justin before I hurt you ",I screamed feeling stressed and depressed .

He stares at me and shake his head .Turn his back to walk away .

I pulled a knife from my shoe and run weakly towards him before I could do anything he flips me over .

"Don't ever try that again ",he gripped the knife from me holding it to my neck .

"Get off me " , I ordered him .

"Your taking this too hard sis.Look at you ,you started to dressed different .Get into fight more often . Skipping school to go do drugs ",  he sigh.

"We are not the same thing bro .Am sorry that you get over this and am sorry you do not miss mom and dad . Am sorry for everything!!",.

"You think I don't miss them too .I do miss them and this shit do gets to me but I have to stay strong just for you and Cath in all this. I can't let all this get me down"he shouts .

Tears slip down my eyes .I didn't know he was hurting but staying strong for us .

"Am sorry Justin ",I whispered and he get us pulling me off the floor into a warm hug.

"I love you and I don't want to lose you",he informs me and I nod .

"Now go shower .We going by Rick",.

****
Standing on the corroder in the cool breeze talking  a puff, everyone inside  chatting about my dad's death.

That's all they do talk and no actions. I feel annoyed by them so I walked to the kitchen to get a liquor. On my way out I saw the front door being pushed in harsely .

Everybody eyes flickers to the door .They all were on there aim .

"I knew it .I know you would slept with that bitch ", Kira voice echoes through out the room .

"She's not a bitch and I didn't slept with her .All of this isn't necessary right here right now",.Tj try to calm her down.

Everyone was tuned to them .

"Where is she?.I know she is here",.

"Son what's wrong with you and your girl",Wayne asked him.

"He slept with Cutie ", she told him .

Everyone look absolutely shock even Justin.

I walk out of the kitchen with the drink and cigar in my hand .

Puffing smoke in the air looking at her entertaining us all.

"Cutie" Justin say for me to explain.

"What?' I  look at him .'Its a good evening enjoy it", I smiled .

Kira walks up to me and slap me across the face .The cigar dropped to the ground and I stepped on it.

"Tj your girl love to slap",I laughed.

"Ok so you guys gave each other marks", she raised her voice as her eyes trail from my neck to Tj.

"Nothing happened between us", I told her  on the aim to walk off but fell to the ground causing the bottle to smash and cut my hand open .

"Cutie !!", everyone called out and my mind flicker to my dad when I saw the blood.

Anger rages up. "You tripped me ", I said to her getting up and she laughed "No your just stupid",.

Blood drip from my hand to the floor on the shattered bottle .I took up piece of the glass and rush towards her .Gripping her by the hair pulling her head back and holding the glass to her neck.

"Cutie don't__ ", Tj ,Wayne , Justin and Rick shouts at me but I ignored them.

I pressed the glass against her throat."I told you I didn't slept with him and never ever mess with me again .If you do, It won't be like this and your precious boyfriend won't be able to help you cause I will take him down too",I made it clear to her.

"Cutie let her go "Tj told me and I smile pushing her body harsely to the ground stepping over her to walk outside .

"Let me see your hand ", Justin told me.

"It's ok "I told him knowing that it's ripped open.

"Let me bring you to Catherine " he told me .

"No .I don't need no stitches . I want to feel the pain like how my dad did ",I assured him and walk through the door.