Chapter Forty Three

I woke up in a slightly dark room .My head feeling dizzy .I groaned .

"Your awake Princess", I heard a unfamiliar voice as I try to blink awake the blurriness to see the figure. I try to move but my body was tied to a chair .My hands tied in front of me.

"Your well tied up Princess", he said.

"Please could you stop calling me princess", I spits at him and he laughed " Facety. I would like the boss to give me some time with you.You would enjoy yourself ", he said.

"I prefer sleep with the dogs than you", I answered him aggressively and he walk up to me.

"Mine yourself ", he raised his voice at me and slaps me against the face.

I searched the room for anyone else but he was alone.

"I am going to kill you ", I shouted at him and he laughed "It's the other way around princess ', he chuckled untying my body from the chair . He forcefully lift me up and pushed me to the door. I spitefully fell to the ground and he hissed "Clumsy shit", he bend to pick me up but before he could reach me I  lift my head hitting him unexpected causing his head to fly back.

I wrapped my hand around his neck with the rope laying myself on my back on the floor and he on top of me .He was a big guy stronger than me so I have to use all my strength. I strap my legs around him to keep his body down as he try to get out of my grip.

I pulled the rope against his neck with all my might as he struggle to get away. Minute later he was laying dead on top of me. I pushed his heavy body off me. I walk around the room trying to look for a way out but there was no way out .I walked to the door and pressed my ears against it hearing talking .It was like a union of voices .I walk back to the lifeless man for anything to cut this rope with but I find nothing.

I glance a phone in his pocket and pulled it out. Thank God it has on no password.

I used my teeth to try and pull the rope but it was useless. Sigh now or never, I pushed the phone into the waist of my underwear and walk back to the door .I placed my ears against it again to figure out how many guys was out there. I count about six .I am not sure.

I knocked on the door standing beside it getting my self in action.

A man pushed his head in "Holy Cra__", before he could finish I sink my heels into his knee cap and he yelp in pain .

After I send a kick across his face causing him to fall to the ground. I heard the rest of the men coming but I try to reach my opponent before they get me .I stamp my heels into his head over and over and one hard kick before I have being pulled away into his head causing him to be knocked out .

The men pulled my body away from him. One sending a box across my face and a thumb to my tummy. I yelp in pain ,the only thing my mind was on was Tijani and the phone in my waist.

They pulled my weakly body through the door .I could feel the hot blood running down the side of my mouth. I scanned the room slightly and my eyes met Tijani tied unconsciously on a chair .They put me to sit beside him .My dress riding up a little exposing my upper thigh and I was uncomfortable. The man eyes scanned my body with a evil smirk on his face as he tie me to the chair .

I pray in my mind for him not to see or feel the phone and sigh when he did not .

The man softly box Tijani across his face and he woke up. Why was they so harsh with me?.

"Cutie I am so sorry ", he whispered to me .

"It's not your fault "I barely let out.

***

Tijani POV

My eyes scanned Cutie and my heart pain when I see the blood running down her mouth.

"You killed one of our men and badly injured one ", one of the man shouts at her and I was surprised .Was she that heartless.

"They were all useless. Untie me and I will kill your bloody ass too", she spats at the man.

"Mine your mouth bitch ",the man glared at her sending a box across her face.

That's enough for her guys ", another man stated.

"Your the boss huh. Why don't you untie me and we deal this shit out", she smirked at him.

Why am I loving this girl more and more. A girl that do not love me.

"You think Kevin, your dad will come rescue you now huh", the man asked her sternly.

She turned and look at me and I look at her ready to hear her answer but I was surprised by it .

"What are you talking about?",she said.

The man chuckled and she glared at him.

"He will not but the cop will", she smirk and another box across her face.

******

Cutie POV

My face hurt due the boxes .How do these guys know about my dad .I figured hard .I need to get away.

I twist and turn my hand behind me to pulled out the phone from my waist. I eyes the men as I try to do so. Finally the phone was into my hand and I try to remember the dial pad of the phone into my head and dialed in the numbers of Justin .I forced my ears to listen to the phone ringing .

I look back up at the men and stiffen as one was approaching me.My eyes met Tijani as his eyes met the phone into my phone.

"Hello " I heard on the other end.

"Justin help me. They kidnapped me. They are going to k__",I spits out everything coming out into bundles .I wonder if he hears me but before I could finish a man grip the phone from me and send another slap across my face.

"Cutie...Cutie ", Is the last word I hear from Justin before the phone was turned off.

I looked at the man in anger as he smiled looking at the phone.

"My friend phone .Your smart ", he said with anger ranging in his voice "But not smart enough ", he trails off.

He untie Tijani from the chair and pulled him up roughly .

"Please don't hurt him ", I begged him.

"Your not so bad now huh ", he said to me and I swallowed back down my words and nod "No ", and he laughed.

He pulled Tijani away from me and I begged him to take me instead .

"Please I don't want to lose anyone else", I plead struggling to get out my chair but he continued .

"Tijani I love you no matter what ", I cried out.

******

Please Vote And Comment .

Tuddles