Chapter Fifty Two

Picture of Casket above:

It's now my dad's funeral .It's time for his body to be at rest .Ever since he died I have been having nightmares about him.

Justin and Catherine was there for me but that couldn't change anything .I sit at the edge of my bed with the chain  that he gave to me in my hand .It was gold chopperator with a gun pendant on it .I stared at the gun and know that was what my dad was made of ,it was his whole life and it will be mines also .

A tear slip from my eyes and I didn't wipe it away .I take a deep breathe in a let it dry pulling on a jordan sweater,a sweat pants and a nike all in black .

This is how I will be going to my dad's funeral and no one can get me to change .

I look into the mirror and catch my curly hair into one putting the chain around my neck ,pulling the hoodie over my head .

I look like my mom but my dad's blood runs deeply inside of me.

I walked downstairs to see Justin and Catherine sitting in the sofa .It seems like Catherine was comforting Justin.

Justin look up at me "Where are you going like that?",he asked me.

"To my dad's funeral", I answered walking through the door  into the car waiting for them.

Minutes later after screaming and shouting they came out of the house and into the car.

"You can't come with us like that ",Justin says to me .I could hear the anger in his voice.

"I can walk then .I know where the church is", I  told him folding my hands across my chest.

" You aren't going no where!!", he shouts at me .

"You can't stop me big brother", I  made clear to him pulling the door.

"Justin " I heard Catherine breathed out before slamming the door.

He speeds off leaving me there and I start the journey.

Justin POV

I didn't want to leave her there but she don't listen.I am not in the mood to fight with my little sister on the day my father was going to rest . I promise him I will protect her not fight with her.

I pushed the church door open seeing some persons being sitting down,some crying and some viewing his body .I lead Catherine to a seat and went to look at his body.

I can't believe this is happening .I can't believe he really left us .I can't believe he died .A tear slip from my eye onto his body .I pulled a rag from my pocket and wipe the tears from my face and place it on his body.

"I will keep my family safe dad with all I have left in me like you did .Just help me to protect Cutie in this ,she has alot to learn "I breathe out .

"It's time to start the service "the pastor announced and with that they closed the casket and I went to sit with anger in my heart .

"Where is Cutie ?"Wayne asked me.

"She's not coming "I told him .

"Why ?",.

"Leave it there Wayne "I told him and he nod .

****
"It's time to take the body out "the pastor announced after everything is done.

The church door was pushed opened .We all look around to see who it was .She never stops.

I heard gasping as Cutie walk into the church ,some eyes was even on me.

She stares at me but never stop walking .She walks straight to the front of the church opening the casket .Everyone was shocked.She placed her hand on his and whispered something.

She removed a rose from her pocket and placed it in his hands holding down her head .I know she's crying right now .

She closed back the casket and turned around facing the church .Her eyes was red .

She take a deep breath in wiping away the tears from her face with the back of her palm .She removed the hoodie from her head and scan the church.

"I am Cutie Clayton and Kevin Clayton is my dad .He was a good man and a good father to me .I don't know about y'all.He might been into some shits but he made some of us in here happy .He left me without saying goodbye .He left me with saying I love you with his last breathe .He left with out me being there by his side holding his hand .He left me before I could told him I love him for the last time .He left me before seeing me for the very last time . He left me before I could tell him everything is going to be okey when I know it would be not .I wanted to be there to comfort him in his time of pain ",.she say raising her voice .

"They took my mom ,dad and my friend away from me .They took all my love one's.They leave me here in pain .They leave me here to suffer .Krik did this to me .He break me .He took away everyone that I have ever loved and he won't take no more .I know there is someone here that knows him .I know there is a betrayer around us but tell him look out because I will be coming for him and I will take everyone he had ever loved like he did to me ", she continue raising her voice .

I look around the church some persons was talking ,some was listening ,some was crying and some was shocked .

Everyone from the gang looked at me to stop her but  I couldn't do anything.

Her eyes met mines and she continue staring into my eyes " My dads blood runs deeply in me", she said slowly and sternly before pulling her hoodie over her head .She release eye contact from me and walk straight through the door.