Chapter Thirty Three

I ran and ran when I heard the gun shots .My breathing became difficult and my heart raged in beats. I could not run no more , I need to catch my breath or I would collapse and die here. Sliding my back down on a garbage bin ,I breathed heavily gasping for breathe. I look around scared when I couldn't find Paul.

"Paul!!.Paul!. Paul!. Paul!. Paul!. Where are you? ",I whispered in panic attack.

"Paul!!!!", I screamed then the thoughts of the gunshots fired came back to my mind.

"No he's dead", I cried.

"No. No. No .", I whispered as tears flow down my face "Not you now",. I shift my body front and back as I sob on my tears " Not one more. Not you now", . I whispered repeatedly.

I screamed as I felt a hand gripped my body from backwards. " Leave me alone", I tried to fight back but the person gripped was too strong and the grip over my mouth stop me from screaming.

"Shhh .Cutie it's me.",. " Cutie it's me Paul",.I calm my self as the grip on me was lust ."Shhhh", he whispered as I saw a man walking by and looking around with a gun in his hand.

I heard a phone went off and I shift nervously "Shhhh",Paul whispered again.

"Yow. I don't see him either. Ok I will be there",. the man stated and ran back up the road.

I breathed in relief and turned my body to hug Paul "I think they killed you. I think you died. I think you left me too or you went away leaving me here", I burst out in tears.

"Calm down Cutie. Just know I will never ever leave you behind. You are my family and I don't leave family behind", he whispered as he stares me in the eyes. I hugged him tightly as he hugged me back.

"Let's get out of here now", he said holding onto my hand then we both ran home together.

***********

Laying on the floor regaining my breathe ,"What's wrong? ", I heard Justin ask Paul.

"We have been attacked", Paul breathed out breathlessly.

"I don't know it was dark but I recognized one of the men's and he seems like one of Kirks",.

"Wait we....who's the next person", I heard Justin asked.

"Cutie",.

"Where is she ?, Is she ok? Did she get hurt?.", he asked concerned .

"She's fine. She's just breathless",.

"Your the one that's hurt ", Justin said.

"You can say that but it's nothing I can't bare",.

I fled to my feet as I heard his words and ran to him.

"Your hurt, Why didn't you tell me? ", I said as I look at the blood that fill the hem of his shirt and his hand that was holding his side.

"Your bleeding bad Paul. Justin we need to take him to the hospital now , Now Justin or he's going to die", I panicked.

"Calm down cutie , I'm fine ",he hissed in pain.

"No your not .Your bleeding bad very bad",.

"No it's ok .It's just a little scar ", Paul insisted.

"Shut up cutie. I will get someone to drop you off to Wayne's and I will take care of it", Justin command.

"You just act like your the boss all the time right Justin .By the way I am not going anywhere",.

"Yes you are ,we have things to discuss with Paul and I don't want you here",.

"Paul is my family and I ain't leaving so let me see how I am going to get to Wayne's",.

" Yo Junior ",he shouted.

Junior jagged down the stairs .

"What's wrong with you dude ?",.

"Long story ",. Justin answered.

"Bring my little sister to Wayne's for me", he continued.

I looked at him sternly "Touch me and I will kicked your ass",.

He laughed " Justin . I ain't into this",.

"I will take care of her .You just drive her ", he said as he steps to me.

"Don't try me Justin",.

"Shut up Cutie", he commanded grabbing onto my risk and pulling me to the door.

"Let me go Justin !. Let me go !", I raised my voice but he continued. I bite my lips and stamp my foot on his, " Blood mon Cutie ", he cursed and gripped me by the waist swinging my body over his shoulder.

"Put me down Justin !Put me down now! Dad!.Dad!.,Help me Justin going to kill me. Dad where are you ?",I shouted stamping my hands against his back. Before he could bend the corner at the end of the hall I saw my dad running down the stairs.

"Justin put your bloody sister down now!", I heard him shout.

"I am not going to kill her dad. She just need to go ,we have business to deal with now", he shouts back before opening the door . He walks to the car and the door was opened by Junior as he lay my body in, I try to get back out but he was too strong.

He place a hand on my head and push it back as hard as possible allowing me to fall back on my back.

Getting up as quickly as possible he slams the door in my face .I tried to opened it but it was locked by Junior .

I place my face on the glass and shouted " You jerk .I am going to kick your ass badly", at him. He just smiled and wave at me and I rolled my eyes.

"I hate you Junior ",. I hissed as he move off the car.

" Nothing new cutie. Everyone hates me",.

"I wish I did have something now to stick you up with it", I hissed.

He laughed" You know I like you ",.

"Ewwwwee",.

"If I have a daughter I want her to be just like you . A bad ass that runs her own show", he said.

"Wait really",.

"Yes",.

"I thought everyone hates my attitude",.

"I don't think anyone hates your attitude . Your Kevin's blood so they can't expect anything better ", he said. My feelings was lifted by his words" Friends",. How did that escape my mouth?, I thought.

He stared at me through the drivers mirror.

"Sure",.

I could not take it back so I just continued "You will not take my Uncle Orain space though", I laughed.

"No one can take Orain's space", he said as he pulled up to Uncle Wayne's house.

***********

Hey guys . I hope your still enjoying this story and it's not boring or confusing.

"Please ask questions if you want to I will surely answer.

Please vote and comment.

I hope your enjoying my book.

Love yall.

Tuddles