Chapter fourteen

Miss Brown POV

"Justin", I cried out,I can't lose him not now .My coworkers tried to release my grip from his body "leave me alone",I cried.His dad left a minute ago losing hope . Memories came flashing back to the night he brought me to that fancy restaurant I always dreamt of going ,tears fell down my cheeks....I could not hold it in " Justin !!",I shouted horrified punching his chest with my both hands with all my might when he gasp out a deep breath .

I sigh in relief as the heart machine started to beap " I thought I was going to lose you",I whisper hugging him tightly ."You do like me",he said smiling as his eyes scanned the room."What happened ",." I don't know Justin .....your dad bring you here",." Where is he?",I sigh "He left a couple minutes ago .He thought you were dead",.

" He left me here ",he said with a husky voice due to the pain he was feeling.

" You were out for more than two hours Justin but I couldn't lose you ",.

" I heard your dad saying they gonna pay for this,Can I ask what's he's talking about and how did you got shot?",.

"You ask too much questions Catherine ",he said shifting slowly off the bed.

I felt that ," I was ....._",. 

"You was nothing ....now get these bloody wires from off me", he raised in voice.

"Justin just rest please",." Don't tell me what to do Catherine..... Do I look like I need to rest? ...I need to stop my dad "he sigh out and look at me .

I was getting scared " Please help me ",he said,." You want me to help you Justin...... I did help you before and save your bloody life ,your so ungrateful ",I shouted with tears in my eyes .

" Bitch if you don't help me now ,I swear I'm going to kill you ",.He looked at me angrily and grabbed my hand placing a gun to my head " Just help me sweet heart and you won't get hurt ",he threatened me.

My heart started to beat faster in fear,my knees begun to weaken .Tears flowing down my face " Place don't hurt me ....I will help you and I won't see you again please ",.

" Then move "he yelled indicating me to lead the way.

**********
Cutie POV

I ain't in shit with Justin ,I thought to myself while laying in bed .He's changing up on me and I ain't gonna sleep with him again .I got nobody real by my side.

I heard screaming coming from downstairs pulling me out from my thoughts.

" Noo!!!!!!.....".

Mom ",I whispered as my mind flash to her voice . I hop downstairs as fast as I could , the plaster was off my foot but I couldn't move fast on it.My mother was kneeling on her knees in dad's hand crying "Mom what's wrong ?.'Where's Justin? ",. Dad looks up at me with a saddened expression on his face .My eyes picked up the blood stains on his clothes " Dad are you hurt ?" ,I asked concerned.

"Honey your dad is a bad luck to this family ",. " Mom please don't say that ....dad always make us happy ",.

"Happy .......when he let them take away my only son from me ......Junior I told you I didn't want him in your bloody shits but you didn't listen to me...... I knew this was going to happen ....I knew you would let them kill my son", she cried out.

" Dad is Justin dead ....he can't be ",I stammered out, tears filling my eyes.My knees weaken and my heart pounding fast .I felt dizzy ,I felt like I was going to past out ." My brother is dead ....he can't be ....he's strong and I know he's alive ", I whispered getting back my strength." He's not dead mom ....I know because he's strong",as my words muttered out my mouth my parents eyes widened to the sight of the front door being kick in ,"Justin ",I shouted happily and hopped over to him giving him a warm hug.

"I know you weren't dead....I know dad was lying",.

"Son ",my dad said surprisedly as Justin fell to the ground.

I saw blood on his body "He's injury dad", I cried out .

"Keisha help me with him to the coach ",he said loudly, as my mom runs over to him giving him the assistance.

"Cutie get upstairs!! ",dad yells.

"But dad I want to help", I murmured.

"But bloody nothing just do what I say little girl ", he yelled at me again .

I ran upstairs and lay in bed hoping that justin would be fine ,with that I fell asleep.

**********
Its been weeks now and I have been walking strong .No more broken ribs and foot .I felt so happy again ,I can do things for myself and I'm going back to school. Justin has been getting better he's being moving up and down strongly but not enough to drive me to school so I had to take the bus. I always ask him what happened but he just shut me out ,at times when I asked him questions about dad he would just raised his voice at me and stated that I ask too much questions.

Me walking into school nervously ,me not being into school for weeks just let me feel like the odd one out.I opened my locker to noticed it was forming cob webs .I sigh to myself and brush them away taking out my books then went to my first class Social Studies.I was two minutes late and I hope nothing went wrong .I knock on the door and it was opened by the teacher "Welcome back Miss Cutie ",she said greeting me with a hug  and I smiled at her .I stepped into the class"Class your fellow classmate is back so please show her some love ",she said to the class as I find an empty seat at the back.

Everyone eyes stared at me in my seat like I was the teacher .I cleared my throat looking perfect taking in my lesson .Let them stare.

It felt like decades before the bell rings for lunch time.I was so happy to get out of the staring zone for couple of minutes,two sessions down two more to go .I walk out of class and into the lunch room linen up to order my lunch when I bumped into someone"Look where your going duch bag",."I'm sorry ",I said looking up at a familiar face.His eyes widened "Your alive ",."Like yahh be happy for me ",I whispered to myself walking off to a seat in the corner .

My burger looks delicious , I lick my lips ready to enjoy my burger. I frowned when I was interrupt "Hehh..hemmm",I looked up and it was some older kids "If it wasn't you again .....Miss dead and came back to life .....you love the problem right ",.

"Which problem? "I asked curious.

"You know this is our bloody seat and you came here again for trouble ",one of the boy said slamming his hand on the table.

"Ohh this is your seat ......I'm so sorry I never knew ",I said clearing my things and walking outside ,"She's such a loser",I heard one of the girls chuckled.

I glanced an empty bench and place my things and started to eat "Cutie !!"I heard someone shouts as warms hands wrapped around my shoulder from behind.

 "Your back",. I rotate my body out of his arms "Who are you ?",."Its me Theo ,your best friend ",."Sorry theo but I got no best friend ",."Yes you do ...you remember this ",he said with a sad expression on his face as he punch his fist against mines. Memories came flashing back to the day we first met "Theo",I laughed out hugging him .

"I miss you cutie ",."I miss you too ",I said as we both sat and enjoyed our lunches.