Chapter Fifty Three

Couple hours Later

I pushed the living door wide open harshly .

"Justin please don't punish her", Catherine begs me.

"Cutie!"I shouts at the top of my lungs loud enough for her to hear me where ever she is .

"Hello brother "she greets me coming down the stairs .

"What the bloody hell was that?", I shout angrily .

"What was what?.You coming in here making alot of nosie ', she asked .
'Well I don't know", she continued.

"Don't start with me sis .First you bloody hell dressed like that then came to the funeral giving a threaten speech .I told you to stay home "   I shouts at her even angrier.

"You know your life going to be in danger for this  and I can't be there with you every sec to protect you!! ",.

"Ye like how you let dad die !!",she shouts back .

"What did you just say? !!",.

"You heard me big brother!!"she raised her voice and I step to her .

"Justin she's your little sister she's just going through alot "Catherine raised her voice at me trying to calm me down .

"She need to be taught a lesson and stay out of this "I said to her reaching towards Cutie gripping her sweater tightly .

"You need to get your shits together "i told her .

"And so do you ",she talks back slapping my hand away and walk from me .

"Get back here " I shouts at her yanking her by the sweater back to me harshly.

"No !.Please don't do it " Catherine shouts .

I breathed out and stare into Cutie's  eyes knowing that she had a knife to my neck .

"Don't underestimate me big brother "she said sternly before removing the knife from my neck and walk through the door.

I run a hand through my hair .Where is my little happy sister that I have known ?.She is no where to be found .I don't want to lose her too .I want to keep her safe but from dad die there's no good connection between us.

*****
Cutie POV

"I hate when people tells me what to do.I hate that everyone underestimate me and what am capable of ",. I screamed looking at the fabric on my palm soaked in blood putting a silencer on a pistol clicking up the gun .

Ever since my dad die I have been coming to this same area in the bushes  near to my house to let all the anger out . I have been training myself to aim straightly .

I have been training with knifes , swords ,blades and all different kinds of guns my dad has in that room and am getting perfect as the days go by.

I also practice my fighting skills .I have to be perfect at everything to get to kirk and let him pay for what he have put me through .

*****
Tijani POV

"Tijani get your self down here now",I heard my dad voice echoed through the house.He's angry .

I slowly walk down the stairs ,what now.
As soon as I came into his sight he shouts "Take your ass and sit here",.

I do as he ordered and sit .

He stand in front of me with a gun in his hand .

"I heard your girlfriend is alive and sending threats to me .I told you to get rid of her "he shouts pressing the gun to my head with alot of pressure.

"If you don't want to kill her I will but starting with you first",.

"Dad no .I will take care of her please don't kill me ",.

"I gave you too much chances son ",.

"I know dad but am trying to turn her against her people and I think it's working since the death of her dad ", I told him quickly .

He pulled the gun from my head ."Tell me what you know son and make sure it is worth my time", he pats me on the back sitting beside of me.

****
I took my phone from my pocket dialing her number.

"Cutie",.

"Tijani",.

"Your still up for it ",.

"Count me in ..I want them all to pay",.

"We will continue this in person ",I told her and with that I hang up.

Justin POV

I  heard her talking to someone .I heard Cutie talking to someone she must be up to something.

I knock on her door but no answer .I opened it to look inside but she was inside the bathroom .

I walk over to her bed seeing the phone laying there .I took it up and started to search .

The phone fell to the ground when I saw the bathroom door open.

"What are you doing in my room with my phone ", she asked surprised.

"How could you ?", I shout at her.

"What did I do? "she asked like she don't know.

I started to walk back and forth in the room anger rising up.I don't know what to do or what to say tears running down my face. First of all life time am letting these tears flow. I can't hurt her .I can't hurt my sister .I love her.

"Sis .How could you?",I finally breathe out .

"I did nothing "she hissed .

I walk over to her and grip her by the neck harshly slamming her back against the wall.

"You are a betrayer .You betray us all. You are no good to me right now "I breathed out squeezing her neck tightly .Her face was getting red but I didn't care .

She try to pull my hand away but it was useless.

She hold up two fingers in the air and I let her go screaming at the top of my lungs trying to let out some of my anger .

I turned my back to her while she was gasping for breathe .I couldn't kill her ,she is my blood and that sign is our's.It's our peace sign that we showed to each other from child growing up .It's how me make up after a fight .

"Why sis.... why ?"I asked her kneeling before her.

"I did nothing "she breathed out .

I took the phone from the ground and scroll through it .

"Who is this? " I asked her.

Her eyes widened "He's my friend Tijani ",.she answered.

"Do you know his family and what he's capable of?",.

"No "she nod.

"Don't lie to me sis ",I raise my voice.

"I won't lie to you "she told me.

"He's Kirk son ", I told her and she look at me shocked with grief and anger in her eyes .

A tear slip from her eye and I wiped it away she didn't know at all.