Chapter Thirty Five

Oh God he's going too hate me now ,I thought to my self.

My heart beats fast as our breath mingled together .I nervously swallowed on my saliva. My knees weakened when he placed his hand on my cheek .I need to stop him he's my bestfriend. I wondered off. My eyes flicks to the ice cream that I was holding and breathe in relief .He was on the aim to kiss me but his lips came in contact with the cold bowl of ice cream.

"Ice cream ", I nervously said to him as he hissed.

"I will share ", I stammered.

"Be free to eat cutie it's all yours ", he said in a manner with vexation and went to sit in the sofa.

Was he vex that he didn't kissed me? No. I am out of his league ,he's just messing with me.

I slowly and shy fully walk to the stairs to go to our room but he called out my name.

"Cutie!",.

"Yes", I answered with my eyes glued to the floor.

That night when you told me you have something to tell me . What was it because from that night you started to act different?", he asked.

I slowly swallowed my saliva.

"The ice cream is melting Tj", I said trying to change the subject.

"Don't change the subject now cutie",.

He know me .He know me too well.

I sigh and walked over and sit beside him.

"I got lost on the East side .._",.

"You did what!", he exclaimed. " You know that side is out of bound for our parents and friends", he explained and I nod."To cut story short .I met this boy and he's your age. He's quite a nice person and he kind of kiss me and he auumm almost make out with me but I stopped him ", I barged out all at once and try to catch my breath.

"You kissed a guy from the East side ", he exclaimed "And you just met him and again your saying he's nice", he continued.

"Why are you so harsh ", I stupidly say scratching the back of my head looking like a moran.

"That's the East Side cutie. You just take everything lightly", he exclaimed narrowing his eye brows like he was thinking.

What now.

" Wait was he dressed in a suit?", he questioned.

I rolled my eyes trying to remember " Auumm yeh .I think so",.

He shakes his head "Never trust a man in suit",.

"What does that supposed to mean ?", I frowned.

He laughed "You don't noticed your dad ,brother and fellow friends always dressed in suits",.

I tap my index finger on my chin "Yeaaa",.

"Okey ",he burst out .

I was still confused .What's up with the suit thing.

"Your lost right ",he said slapping his palm on his face.

I stood there still for a couple of seconds trying to put his sentences together like a jig saw puzzle.

Man.

Suits.

Justin.

I stared at the wall thinking .

Justin never loves to wear suits but he did after he was changing up on me.Dad's friends are always dressed in suits every time.All of them wear suits except Paul.Why?.

There was no way Tijani was in a gang shit .He didn't seems like that person but he got good knife techniques. Maybe it's for self defense.

"So the suit represent something ",I asked him.

"Yes",.

"It represent their gang", I  stated.

"Yes ,now your getting it",.Tj nod.

"So what about Paul?",. I asked.

"He do not wear a suit and he's apart of their gang", I continued.

I could see the sadness in his eyes.

"That's a long sad story cutie",.

"Please tell me",.

He breathe out dreadfully "The first day Paul was to join this gang his dad brought him to a store on the border to get some suits but sadly his dad was shot several times in front of him and all that blood splattered on his first tried on suit",.

"Rick tried to get him into another suit after all that, but it didn't work out .He would scream his throat out saying there is blood on the suit and because of that he did not wear any",.

Wow he went through a lot, losing someone so closed to him. That makes it clear why he was like that , I wouldn't like to lose my dad too like I have lost my mom.

" So where is his mother" , I ask concerned.

"She disowned him and leave him behind when he was a baby",.

"Why?",.

"She found out about his dad and the gang shit",.

What a wicked mother. Poor Paul growing up rough and tough without a mother.

"Oh well at least his mom is still alive mines going under this ground tomorrow forever", I said forcing out a fake small smile on my face.

****

It's the day .The day when my mother and Uncle Wayne lay to rest .

Everyone's mourning for their last one. I tried to play strong .I did not want to cry .They are already dead and crying wouldn't bring them back. I could see the hurt in my dad's eyes ,his wife and best pal going down at the same time. Justin was just there staring at my mom with revenge in his eyes.

I will help you get all of them bro .We are in this together.

"Now there's a special person here who wanted to say something ", the pastor announced.

I looked to see if my dad ,Justin or any other member of the Gang to move but no one did, they were still standing there in grief most for Uncle Wayne.

I stood frozen in my space when I realized who that special person was, " Am I dreaming?",.

****

Hi guys I hope your still reading my book .I hope it's not as boring and lame as I think.

There is more to come. The interesting part so stick around.

Most of the action will start at Chapter 40 and like you see I am not too far away from that forty. I want to end this book at Chapter 50 .What do you guys think?.

Please Vote and Comment .

Love yall.