Chapter Twenty Two

WATCHING THIS VIDEO ABOVE While READING THIS CHAPTER IF YOU WANT. IT WILL GIVE YOU A HINT OF THE FEELINGS CUTIE IS GOING THROUGH.

********************

Justin POV

"It's time to bloody hit back on kirk and his gang!", Rick shouted.

"No matter what happened out there we will always remember each other", dad shouts after him.

"Now lets do what's supposed to be done ",Nick joined as we all cheered "Yaaaaaaaaaa!!!!",.

Surrounding Kirk territory we took down two men at the front gate.

Cutting a hole in the wire fence we creeped inside one after another. One by one we took down his men's , this will be the tenth one for me.

"Go get her son ", my dad signals me and off I went inside the building.

Kicking down a door men approach me firing ,its just me alone .

"Shit", .

"Intruder ", I heard when shots started to beat out side.

Catherine was the only thing that runs through my mind now.

"They are going to kill her if I don't get to her",.

Inhaling a deeps breath I changed my gun to a Ar15 and stepped out opening fire " Go to hell", I yelled .In about 20 seconds all men was down .I got hit in the chest twice but lucky I was wearing a bullet proof. Hopping through the hall of bloody dead bodies my left foot bleeds harder due to the glaze of a gun shot. I have no time to stop now, as I continue down the hall my foot ache with pain.

Approaching a door I heard screaming " Please don't kill me",.

Catherine.

"It's too late now princess ",.

"No .No.NO", .

Kicking down the door .I saw a man holding a gun to her head.

"Come closer and she's dead",.

"Let her go .It's me you want ,here I am ",I told him watching every move of his body.

"Nope ",he spits on the aim of raising his hands but I was faster .One bullet to the head.

Catherine scream while looking around her. "Justin",she stuttered.

"It's ok. Am here now", I said walking towards her.

I checked her body to see if there was any harm .There was just bruises of finger prints on her body.

My spirit grew crossed"Did they touched you ?",.

"I miss you ",she sprats out ignoring my question.

"I miss you too .Now lets get out of here", I breathed out .

I untied her weak body from the chairs. If we didn't find her now maybe she would be dead soon. I lift her up and walked out the room with her in my arms. In the lights I looked into her beautiful eyes she was still beautiful although she was pail. She smiled at me and I smiled back at her.

Walking down the halls almost reaching the exit door I was hit in the arm and she fell to the ground.

"Run Catherine",I shouts at her.

I pulled out a shot gun from my waist and start to fire at the man .He fell to ground and I could hear more foot steps trampling ahead.

Bleeding intensively I weakly walk towards the door and pushed it open.

"Son', my dad yelled as he runs towards me.

"Where is she?", I raised my voice in frustration .