Chapter Forty

TJ POV

I am a grown gentleman now. I thank my dad for never giving up on me when my mom died although because of his way of life I grew up fast. I am also thankful for that ,I know how to protect and defend myself although when it was my first time to kill a person I could not do it .I am now in a loving relationship with my girlfriend . I don't know but it seems like my dad is not a fan of her. He seems to love Cutie more but I didn't see Cutie as my girlfriend .He was also pissed when Cutie left and went back home. I kind of miss her but she would just leave my relationship with trust issues .My girlfriend did not like her and one day we was arguing .She was cursing me about a time Cutie and I  spend together ,the way we look at each other and the way she walked into the room seeing  Cutie and I sleeping together.

I tried to tell her nothing was going on between us and she is my bestfriend but she insist Cutie will try and break up our relationship one day and Cutie heard everything and make it clear to me that she was happy of my relationship and she do not want to be the one affecting it ,so she left the other day.

"Babe .What are you thinking about ?",Kira my girlfriend hovered over my body asking me bringing me back to reality.

"Nothing babe ", I answered placing one of my hand on her cheek and kiss her.

She pulled away from me "Don't tell me that you are not thinking about anything Tj", she hissed and I sigh.

"I know you miss her .",she took up my phone showing me some received calls from Cutie " She won't stop right",.

I grabbed my phone from her hand "How could you answer my phone without telling me my bestfriend was calling me", I raised my voice.

"What did you say to her", I lower my voice realising i was over reacting.

"I just tell her what she need to know", she frowned.

"She must be mad at me", I hissed.

"Why would she ,you guys are just friends", .

"You don't understand this right now Kira .We are coming from a long way ", I yelled at her as her words got to me.

"So you are putting this bitch over me ", she yelled back.

"Don't ever pass your place with her", I yelled back before I could know my hand meet with her face and she screamed.

I came back to my senses and shake my head .

"I am sorry Kira ", I whispered walking to her as she take steps backward but her back came in contact with the wall.

"You hit me for her", she cried.

"I am sorry",.

"If you are sorry stop thinking about her and never mention her name again ",.

"I ca__.Okey I will", I breathed out and she smiles at me.

******

"Tj get down here ", I heard my dad shouts and Kira frowns.

"Stay here "I say to her.

"I am coming "she say and I nod.

Reaching into the Kitchen.

"What do you wa__?", I tried to asked but I stopped when my eyes met Cutie's eyes. I so missed her eyes .

She look away from me when she saw Kira standing beside me.

I cleared my throat "Hi Uncle Kevin", I greet her dad when my eyes met his.

"Dad hurry up and do your thing. I am in the car waiting ",Cutie said getting up.

"Why on a hurry ?"my dad asked her.

"I am not ,am just thinking about the kick ass Justin going to give me when he wakes up ", she smiled. I so miss that smile although that one was fake.

"You got all your dad's blood in you ",Dad joked.

"You knocked out your brother and told me he was just sleeping ", Kevin raised his voice at her.

"Dad get use to it by now but I swear this time he is sleeping", she laughed. Now that was the smile I was longing to see .I so missed my bestfriend .I so want to hug her and squeeze her right now.

"So you ain't hailing your bestfriend and his girl ", Kevin jokes and my eyes met hers again .

"Hi Kira and Hi Tj , never see you guys standing there .Now please excuse me", she gave us that fake smile again and walk through the door.

I wanted to run and stop her and tell her I am so sorry for breaking the rules and for not stopping her when she was leaving but I could not .I am so sorry for not being a good friend to her as she was to me. I can see that she is hurting inside.

"We need to talk ", my dad stared at me .

"Go up stairs Kira", .

"Why "she whined.

"Go now", I said putting anger on the word now and she obeyed.

"Why do you let Cutie go ?", he asked me.

"Really dad", I asked him annoyed even though Kevin was there.

"She's a better girl than Kira", he points out .

"My daughter is not ready for a relationship as yet .She only knows how to defend her self", Kevin butts in .

"You don't even know your own daughter .She is very smart, intelligent and brave. That's why I don't know why my son let her go ",he whispered raised his voice.

I didn't want Kira to hear anything so this is it to keep them silent.

"Uncle Kevin no disrespect ,but dad Cutie is not my type and I do not see her as a girlfriend but as a frie__", .

"You already bloody make that clear ", I heard her voice butts in before I could finish.

I turned around shocked "Cutie I didn't mean it ", the words barely escaped my lips but she heard them.

"It's okey ", she replied walking away to the door and shut it slam causing the house to slightly vibrate and everyone to flinch .That anger of her's.

****

Hey guys ,tell me what you think.

Do y'all likes Kira personality or nahh.

Please vote and comment what you think.