Chapter Seventeen

"Oh god",I yawn rubbing my eyes  ,sitting up in bed .I'm  so happy no school today. Looking at my alarm clock ,I realized its 12am .Coughing and feeling thirsty  so I hop out of bed and sleepily walk downstairs. On my  way to the kitchen I heard Clicking ,what's that sound ?,I thought ...no one is up I continued as I stoop by the stairs rails looking through them as my eyes pulps out of my head.

Dad was sitting in the couch with a gun in his hand and a cloth like he's cleaning it and Jeremy ,my body shiver was the one clicking up the guns .The table in front of them was covered over with all sort of guns.

"Dad",.

"Yes son",.

"Cutie has been crying that I'm not the same brother as before and it pains me to see my little sister that I loved so much avoiding me",Justin said looking through one of the guns.

I almost choke on my no saliva that is in my mouth "he noticed ",I whispered.

"Yes son I'm planning to tell her ever since that accident and she ended up at the Jose hospital",.

"She could have died at that moment if any member of the  One Clangs Gang has known she was in there territory,'They would have killed her to get to me ", he continue sounding depressed.

My mouth fell in a o ,I wondered why I thought to myself.

"Because your the best of all best shotta around here and they fear you pa ",Justin joked while loading another gun with bullets.

Surprised to Justin words I slightly cough "oh shit ", Justin tilted his head up towards the stairs looking curious "he's coming ", I slowly got up and creeped back into my room before his eyes could catch me .

Sigh"That's was close",I whispered closing my door gentle and walk quickly to my bed and lay like nothing never happened.

I heard the door slightly open and I know its Justin ,so I coughed repeatedly and shift my position opening my eyes .

"Justin what are you doing up so early ",I said in a sleeping voice.

"Just heard you coughing and I came to see what's wrong ",.

"I just need some water ",I said jumping back out of bed pushing past him.

"Wait cutie I will get it for you!", he burst out.

"No I will go get it ",.

"C'mon just listen to me ", he softly shouted and  grabs me by the arm pulling me back.

"Auucch ...that hurt ", I whined .

"I'm sorry sis... Just wait here",.

Five seconds later.

"Here you go ",. 
I grabbed the bottle from his hand and rolled my eyes "Thanks ",.

Slowly drinking the water Justin  interrupts me "What the hell happened to your neck?",.

"What are you talking about? ",I said walking to the mirror,looking at my neck "Shit ",.It was Paul's fingers mark deep into my skin.

"Its nothing ",I said as Justin approach me .

"Don't tell me its nothing when it seems like someone was abusing you...Who is it !!??", he asked angrily  . I looked at him.

"Just bloody tell me cutie ",.

I pushed pass him"Like you care ",and went back to bed.

"Ok Kool ...I will find out my bloody self",he said slamming the door.

*******

At the table eating my cornflakes ,my dad walks into the kitchen.

"Cutie when your finish go get ready .We are going to touch the streets",.