Chapter Ten

Sitting in the coach crying with a shot gun in my hand thinking about my sister.

"Son what are you doing with that " , dad asks seriously approaching me .

"Dad sister is not looking good",.

"Calm down son ",.

" C'mon don't tell me to bloody calm down,you just take this simple right like it is nothing",I said swinging the gun in the air.

"I want to kill someone.... I want to rip their throat open and I want to give them one bloody shot in the forehead ", I continued tears flowing down my face.

"You don't think it hurt me like it hurt you.It even hurt me more because she's my child ....she's my ten year old daughter....and you don't think I want to bloody kill that person in cold blood ...
.yes I want to but I can't because I don't know who hurt my princess and thinking about her condition would just let my bloody head trig at killing innocent people",he shouted out aggressively .

"But I do ",I said getting up walking over to him gripping his throat.

"If you never had shouted after her this wouldn't happened...Maybe I should blow your bloody brains all over this room ",I yelled back at him holding the gun to his head.

I could heard my mom screaming out from behind me .

"Justin don't please stop",.

"Mom get away !!",I shouted .

Tears flowing down my face harder than before,I hold on to the trigger but before I could pull it I was laying flat on the ground on my back.

"Should I bloody shot you now huh Justin because you violate me and when niggas do those shits I bloody killed them!! ",my dad shouted pointed the down at me.

He laughed "You don't even know how to hold this damn gun good when your going to kill someone",.

"Shot me !!....kill me !!....come on do it!! ",I yelled back .

"Ok" he said,I clenched my eyes together and a shot was fired.

I could hear my mom screaming.

I was frightened ,I opened my eyes and search my body for any blood and feel for any pain but I was fine .I look at my dad softly then look at the wall and there was the bullet.

"I will not kill my own son no matter what ,your just angry and depressed ",he said walking out of the house..

My mom ran over to me .
"Your OK justin",.

I look at her and envelop her into a hug "yes mom",.

I could see she's having sleepless nights too with those big night bags around her eyes.

"I won't let anything happen to you too mom ",I frustratedly said.

"When my sister wakes up I will protect you both with my life ",.

"I promise",.

**********

Note Briefly

I KNOW THIS BOOK CONTAINS ERROR AND MISS SPELLINGS BUT ATLEAST YOU STILL CAN UNDERSTAND RIGHT. I DIDN'T WIN A NATIONAL SPELLING BEE CONSIST BEFORE SO DON'T JUDGE.

THANKS FOR READING IF YOUR ARE A READER.

BLESS UP .LOTS IF LOVE.