Chapter Twenty Seven

I am trying to get over the death of my mom but its hard. I have been avoiding Justin ,Dad and Tj for three weeks and I know this was not going to help.

I went back at my house to get away from their faces but unfortunately it was crime scene up so I know my mom must have died in the house, but I don't know how its possible .Sadly I was stuck in Rick house since the night from the hospital. I don't know if Tj miss me or anything but he forget our rules not to hide things from each other but he did.

Dad was still smoking and drinking all day and night on the corridor in that same chair and this need to stop. Mom is gone and she's not coming back so he must get his shits together .

Running down stairs I yelled "Dad!!",.

Reaching out to the corridor he was still lying in that same seat with a bottle of rum and a cigarette in his mouth.

"Dad " I yelled at him.

"You look like my wife", he murmured.

"That's because she is my damn mother you drunk addict!!",.

Justin approach me "What are you doing cutie?.Leave him alone, you don't know what he's going through ",.

"Leave me alone Justin. You think he's the only one that feels this shit to huh",I raised my voice.

Grabbing away the bottle of rum and cigarette from his hand I slam them to the ground stepping on the cigarette as the bottle of rum already mashes.

His eyes widened as he looks at me in his awful state.

"Mom is not coming back, she's dead and you need to get over yourself and get your shits together", I yelled at him.

My eyes widened as he gripped my throat firmly and squeeze it intensively lifting my body off the ground .

"You talk too much, your nothing like my wife",. he burst out .

"Dad let her go, your killing her !!", Justin yelled at him as he tries to get my body away from his grip but my dad used the other hand and box him to floor.

Coughing intensively I saw Rick and Paul running towards him trying to get me from his hand but he was too strong.

Darkness taking over before he could kill me I put my two fingers up "Always", I forced out in my last breath then I heard him whispered my name "Cutie", as he let goes of my body and I fell to the ground and with that everything went dark.

Justin POV

Cutie body was laying there unconsciously "No, dad you killed her !!", I cried out running over to her body and she was not breathing at all.

I warned her to leave him alone but she didn't listen .Dad was loosing his mind ,at nights he would just go out and search for kirks men and killed them one by one . I knew about it but I didn't ask him why because he was overwhelmed but him killing my sister now.

"Blood! I really lost it", he yelled as he stoop down to me.

"Leave us the bloody hell alone Kevin you bloody killed her", I raised my voice in anger at him .At the moment I do not care if he's my father. I just don't want to see him in my sight.

He pulled her body away from me and lay her on her back putting his hands on her chest pumping it and blowing in her mouth repeatedly.

"If that CPR do not work I will never forgive you and I will just killed you myself", I glared at him cranking up my gun.

Seconds after and no movement in her body "You know what I won't kill you .I will let you live with this forever dad", I gritted my teeth's.

He stood up and run a hand through his hair "How stupid am I to kill my own daughter?. How am I going to cope with this?", he burst out frustrated.

"I killed her Rick .I killed her Paul. I killed her Justin ,I bloody killed her", he continued freaking out as he stares at me.

I hissed and turned my back to walk away then the door was open.

It was Tj and Wayne.

"What's going on", Wayne asked and I turned my direction to Cutie's body as his eyes follow.

"Shit ,did she faint again", he shouted.

"No! No! Cutie", Tj burst out as he runs over to her body.

Wayne attention still at me as he waited for my answer "Ask your best man kevin",I hissed.

"Not again cutie. Why all of this has to happen to you", Tj cried pumping her chest repeatedly.

"The Killer already tried that and it didn't work so your wasting your time Tj",.

"No she is not dead ,you give up too easily she is strong. She can't be dead", he yelled at me then squeezes her nose and pass air into her mouth .Doing it again I heard a loud gasp and the gasp continue as she catch back her breathe properly.

"I knew you were strong ",I heard Tj whispered in her ears as she curls up into his arms breathing heavily.

"I'm sorry ",she mumbled to him.

"For what? " he asked.

"For avoiding you and I promise it won't happen again",.

"It's ok. I know your in pain Cutie but I couldn't sleep at nights without you",.

"Really "she giggled and he nods his head.

Rubbing her eyes she asked "Where is dad ?",.

I look around but he was no were to be found.

(Screaming) " Yo Justin it's your dad, he's on the roof. He's going to jump",.

Running outside frightened I look up at the roof and there he was at the edge.

"Dad get down "I yelled then he placed one of his foot off the roof.

"Nooo!!!!!!",.

*****************

PLEASE TELL ME IF THIS STORY IS CONFUSING .IF NOT PLEASE TELL ME ABOUT WHAT YOU LIKED.

DON'T BE A SILENT READER .PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT.

TUDDLES.