Chapter Fifty Seven

"I told you this girl was no use to us ",Kirk told Tijani.

"Why Cutie ?"Tijani asked me .

I laughed "Why ?.Your dad is the reason ",.

"After what we been through .They won't accept you back here .You killed your bestfriend",.

"I don't care if they don't accept me .All I want is revenge for my family and you guys won't take no more from me ", I told him.

"You all will lose", Kirk told me and I laughed "Not if most of your men's are dead ",.

"How are you going to let that happen?.You are just so stupid like your dad.You should have die the first time I knew about you ",.

"Don't ever talk about my dad !",I shouts at him shotting him in his right foot.

"Dad !"Tijani screams.

"You bitch.Am going to bloody slash your head off ",kirk cursed me.

"You want another one huh", I offered him.

"Cutie stop .My dad men are going to kill you if you kill him ",.

"Oh yah ,back to that . Your house is on fire right now .All your men cars are supposed to be on fire right now too and they must be screaming for their life .You think I didn't heard when your dad was telling his men to kill me and my family ",.

"You bitch ",Kirk roared trying to get up.

"I know .Never trust the blood of Kevin around your compound .They are all destroyers ", I make clear to him .

"Bro take their guns and throw it through the window ",I told him and he did as I have said .

The gun fell out of my  right hand as I was hit by one of Kirk's men .

Catherine begun to scream as the baby started to cry .

Two more of Kirk's men rushed in and we all switched positions .

I was now on my knees with a gun to my head .Justin was laying flat on his face with a big boot to his back a gun aiming at his head.

Kirk stands to his feet and slaps me across the face .

"I never know a little bitch like you got the guts to shoot someone ,now you will make it more easier for me", he spits in my face and I screwed at him.

"Tijani take that baby and girl away . Slaughter them and make use of the girl .Justin would love that "he smiled at Justin as he tries to get up but couldn't .

"Tijani don't hurt them .If you do I will kill you "I shouts at him in anger.

"Shut up you bitch "Kirk raised his voice at me stabbing me in the thigh with a knife. I scream in pain pushing the tears away .

Kirk remove his belt from his waist and locked it around his foot .

He removed my guns ,bullets and blades from my body .

He pushed his big finger into the bullet wound of my shoulder "Kill them but before have fun like am going to have fun with these two",he told the man holding the gun to my head .

"Take them out on the lawn",he told Tijani .

I screamed in more pain as the wound ache ,blood flowing down my hand soaking into the grey fabric.

He walk over to Justin and kicked him  as many time he was pleased .He limp through the door pulling Catherine and the baby behind.

"Justin !!", Catherine cries out in fear and terror .My heart hurts and pains.

How did this happen .I can't do anything . I am so weak .My head feeling so dizzy.

"Any last words to your brother",the man holding the gun to my head laughed.

I looked up to Justin seeing blurry . There were three men in the room with us. One standing at the door,one holding Justin and the other me .I closed my eyes shut and grip onto my dad chain around my neck.

"I love you Justin ", I breathed out.

"No don't do this,kill me instead .Am the one that kills most of your friends and am the one that Kirk's wants", he pleads.

This can not end like this I clenched my jaws.

"My dad's blood is in my veins"I whispered to myself  before pulling the two knifes from my shoe.

I quickly aim one of the knife to the man head that was holding Justin and slash out the other belly that was holding me .

I breathed to see Tj take down the one at the door .They all fell to the ground.

"Need any help "he asked me rushing over to me.

"Hold on Cutie am here ',Justin comfort me .'This is all my fault ",he blamed his self pulling my body into his hand.

"No it's not ',I breathed 'We need to go save Catherine and the baby and get this over with I told him and he smile at me .

He pulled his belt off buckling it  over the wound on my thigh as tightly as possible .I could not help but to scream in pain .It hurts .It all hurts.
Tj rip the hem of his thin fabric and tie it around my shoulder tightly .I bite onto my lip to bare the pain .

I pushed them off and manage to get up taking up the gun from the man that was having me occupied.

"Let's go save our family",. I limp through the door.

******
I don't know about this Chapter but I hope it was worth my time.Thanks for reading.