Chapter Eight

Justin POV

Its midnight and cutie haven't come up to bed as yet.I wondered if she slept inside her room.
I got up and went to her room but she wasn't there either so I went downstairs .The lights where still on and mom and dad was there except cutie.

Dad was on his phone and mom was crying .
"Where is cutie ",I asked but no one answered .

"Where is my little sister "I yelled .

"She runned out after we finished talked to her ",my mom stammered out.

I was shocked .
"We need to go find her ",I said.

"You don't need to go son .I have men on the streets looking for her ",dad said.

"That's what you always do right let your men do your work .Well I will not sit here she is my sister ", I said walking through the door slamming it hard.

*************
"Did you find her",my mom asked with sadness and concerned in her eyes.

"No mom "I said sadly .
I felt a tiny drop of tears running down my face .

"Did any of your men found her dad",.

"No son ",he said as he sit down in the coach and place his hand on his head.

"This is all your fault ",I said running upstairs .

I lay in bed depressed .Its 3am and sister is not here .Where could she be I think for a moment .She has no friends than Wayne ,Orain and Nick which is my fathers friend and Theo ,but she don't know where Theo lives .

Its 5am and I'm still not sleeping .I lay staring at the celine.

***************
Is my sister really missing .I got sleep less nights thinking about her .It's been three days now and poster as been printed out and I went to her school to inform them. I haven't speak to my parents then neither do I left my room from ever since that night .

My phone started to vibrate on the night table .

"Who the hell is calling me ",I frustratedly said but I avoid it . Its on it fifth ring now and I took it up .

"Who the hell is bloody calling down my phone ",I said aggressively .

"Is this Justin ",I heard a male voice said .

"Yes it is.......may I help you dude",.

"My little brother Theo gave me your number",the person said sounded nervously.

"I think your sister is at the nearest hospital ",he continued .

I didn't get a chance to reply ,the line went dead.

I started to think about this boy last sentence.
"My sister is hurt ",I said looking out into midst air .I need to find her, I ran downstairs .

"Mom .Dad....Cutie is in the hospital ",I said running through the door.

"Justin wait", I heard my dad yelled but I could not stop I need to find my sister.