Why Me??

Song: Look after you by Aron Wright

Weston's POV:

Everything was black, like I was there but then not there. Everything is blurry...it's just hard to explain. I don't know why I am here, but I am. I look around my room. Well what was my room? It's empty, everything, no posters, no trophies lining the wall, no medals hanging down from the shelf. Even the bed is gone...everything. I don't understand what is happening this must be a messed up dream that I can't wake up from.

I hear cries in another room. I run out of my room and go down the hall and into the bathroom. There is a girl there crying. I have no clue who she is, but she is in my bathroom. She has long messy blonde hair and she is shaking. I notice that she has something sharp in her hand and she is cutting into her arm. I stand there and watch in silence; I have never seen anyone harm themselves like this it freaks me out. She cries silently but not from the cut from something else. I know she is hurting deep inside.

I follow her to my room..now I guess her room. She falls back against the wall and sleeps sitting up. Where is her bed? I wonder if she is homeless...there is nothing in this room but a worn out suitcase opened up to a few clothes.

As the week passes by I watch her. What else am I suppose to do? Maybe I am supposed to protect her, save her, I don't know.

She gets into a car with the girls from my school, girls that I use to hang out with. I slide into the back seat and go where ever it is she goes.

I can't believe we end up at Blake's house. We were so close..well before whatever this is that has happened to me. No one sees me as I'm walking beside her. I try to keep a close eye on her, which is crazy because it's not like we are dating, hell I don't even know her but something is forcing me to watch over her.

She is freaking wasted and I find her passed out on Blake's bed. I watch as he comes into the room and he is smiling ear to ear in amusement. The moment he is on top of her I'm yelling at her.

"Cecilia wake up."

"Cecilia get up...get up now!"

Of course she can't hear me. I try hitting her lightly, pinching her arm, nothing. I tug her hair just enough and she wakes up startled. I see the fear in her eyes. She is frightened. I see panic flood over her.

I can't believe these people are my friends, were my friends. Tell me I wasn't one of them, I couldn't have been like that. They are so rude and mean to her and it pisses me off. I stay behind for a while and watch how they talk about her as if she's nothing but trash. If I ever make it back to my body, so help me.

By the time I'm back at the house. I find her in her bedroom. I don't know what is going on but she is lost. I mean she is there but her mind is not. The look in her eyes is beyond scary, beyond any words that would describe it.

I look down and there is a long cut along her arm, blood trickles down to the floor. She is about to cut again and I force myself for her to see me, to hear me.

Her eyes stare right through me but I know she sees me. I have to remind her not to yell out afraid that he will hear her and come back. I ask for the razor and when she hands it over it falls to the floor.

I don't know what happened, maybe a lack of blood or just seeing me, but she passes out on the floor.

It takes everything in me to wrap the cut with a towel and to get rid of the razor.

The next day, I hear her crying out again. Talking in thin air. She is trying to get my attention. I never meant for her to see me. I don't know how to explain what is going on and why I am here to begin with.

I follow her to the water tower, one of my favorite place to go to when I need to breath. I know what she is thinking, she wants to jump. So I do the only thing I can think of and tell her to stop.

She is barely hanging on to life and why should I care, I don't even know her. Yet, I do care. There is something about her. I wish she was mine. I wish I could protect her.

While she sees an ugly bruised worthless girl, I see an amazing, strong beautiful girl who just needs to be loved...needs to be cared for.

She goes out of her way to find out about me; what really happened to me. I can't get over the fact that my dad tried to kill me...killed my mom and Walker over something so stupid. Really did it have to come to that? They could have talked it out. But no here I am just a spirit between worlds. Why am I here? I keep asking myself. But as I watch her sleep, I know why I am here...I have to protect Cecilia.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: I wanted you guys to get a glimpse of Weston. I think he will be good for Cecilia she needs someone to look after her, care for her and love her.

Thanks for voting guys...and if you love it share with others.