You got me

Song: You got me by Colbie Caillat

The first two weeks here, we work on fixing the place up. We paint all the rooms a bright color, with white trim. The floors are all hardwood, so we work on cleaning them up. He even lets me organize everything the way that I want it.

I have been looking for a job, but nothing comes up. Weston keeps telling me not to worry that he has everything covered but I know me having a job would help out so much. I take over the bonus room, making it my escape room. I go up there to write and sing and now I picked up on painting. All of this calms my soul.

Weston has been gone all day at work. So I clean the house and decide to fix super so that when he gets home he will be surprised to see that I have been busy. I have everything ready and on the table. I also have the lights off and light up a few candles.

He walks in and smiles at me. "What is all of this?"

"I wanted to surprise you."

"Well it worked." He walks over to me to kiss me. "Should I say...honey I'm home?"

I laugh at him. "So I fixed chicken, baked potatoes and Mac and cheese. I hope that is alright. Oh and I made some sun tea."

"Wow looks like my girl has been busy today." He sits down at the table and starts eating. "This is actually really good." I so love when he says my girl like that it makes my heart melt.

I smile at him. I wait till he is finished and then I tell him. "Hey can I show you something?"

"Babe you can show me anything." I take his hand and guide him up to the bonus room.

"Ok close your eyes." I tell him when we get to the top. I turn around to see that his eyes are closed. "Okay now open."

I watch as his eyes light up. He looks around the room at all the paintings. "You did this...these are amazing."

I have canvas all over the room, paintings of sunsets, the ocean waves, thunderstorms, the sand and one is a painting of our home.

"You really like them."

"Of course...babe I love them. These are really good. Matter of fact this one is going downstairs in the living room." He picks up the one of our home, and then sets it back down.

He walks over to the canvas that I am working on now. "What's this one going to be?"

"I'm not sure yet...you want to help me?"

"I have no idea how to paint, not like this anyway."

"You can do it here." I hand him a brush.

"Cecilia, I don't know about this, I'm going to mess it up."

I take the brush from him. Then take my hand and smear the paint all over the canvas.

"What are you doing?"

"It's a blank canvas, its paint you can't mess it up."

I take his hand and dip it into the lighter blue, then raise it up and smear it against my darker blue.

"Here watch...just move your hands like this." And we watch as the colors all blend together.

"You can use other colors too." He dips two fingers into the purple and adding it to the canvas. I add a little bit of white.

I look at him and his eyes are sparkling with excitement. I dap his cheek with paint. "Opps...sorry about that." I laugh.

"Are you now?" He gazes at me. Then he daps my nose with his purple paint.

"Hey stop that." I laugh.

Before I know it we are on the floor, paint is everywhere. Clothes fall to the floor and we are both completely naked. His lips kiss all over my neck and my lips. He stops to look at me.

"Wow, what a mess we made...sorry."

"No reason to be sorry." I reach up to kiss him.

He sits up, looks around the room. Then he stands up, holding his hand out for me. He helps me up.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing...I just don't think I'm not going to be able to stop myself this time. I'm really trying here."

"So stop trying...I don't want you to stop."

"Cecilia."

"Weston."

"Come on." He takes me by the hand, leading me to the bathroom. I watch as he turns on the shower. He steps back to look at me. "God you are beautiful." He pulls me into the shower and helps me wash off all the paint. Then he lets me wash off his body. We have never been this close, with no clothes on before. Our lips collide again, hot, wet, passionate lips.

"Weston, please don't stop."