Please forgive me...

Song: Hold on by Chord Overstreet

Cecilia POV:

When I get to the school there are only a few of the cast member already there. I go to Mrs. Banks office but she is not in there. I look around and snatch a piece of paper from the printer and start scribbling out...

Mrs. Banks,

I'm sorry I will not be able to do the performance tonight something came up- I can't explain. I'm sorry. Here are the clothes you let me borrow I will no longer need them. Thank you!

Thank you for caring about me. I wish things would get better but I know they never will.

Please forgive me.

-Cecilia.

While I was writing one of the cuts on my fingers bust back open and drops of blood fall to the paper. I try wiping it off and it only smears. I don't have time to write another note so it is what it is.

I open the door slowly; looking out to make sure no one is in the hallway. I get halfway down when I hear him calling after me. "Hey Cecilia wait up."

I turn to the left side so he can't see my right side that's black and blue. I make sure my hair falls over my eye so that it is hidden from view. He is not alone; she is by his side. I roll my eyes and turn back around and start to walk away. I make it to the restroom. I go to the last stall and lock it behind me. My body slides against the wall all the way down to the cold tile floor. Closing me in and shutting everyone out.

I'm not wanted at home. If I go back he will for sure kill me. And him, Weston, damn he is with her. I will never have him. He will never be with me. He will never take me away. He will never remember the promise.

I have nothing. I am nothing. I hurt all over and I just want it all to end. A tear streams down my cheek. I'm done. I just can't take any more.

I take the rolled up toilet paper out of my pocket and unfold it making sure not to drop the shiny piece of mirror. I look into it and see the girl I have become. I take off my shirt exposing my full upper half, leaving on my worn out bra. I tilt the mirror so I can see his new masterpiece that he created last night. I have beautiful dark shades of purples and blues....so many shades where does my natural skin color begin. It's hidden far away. This can't be me that I see in this thin broken piece of mirror.

I fight back tears. This is what you have done to me. I will never be free. I will never be...anything. I close my eyes. I try to block out the thoughts that take over my soul. I take a deep breath. In my right hand I raise the sharp edge to my arm. I take another breath. I block out everything around me. Please forgive me...

Weston's POV:

I stand outside the restroom waiting for her to come out. Miranda is bitching. "Come on dear lord why do you need to talk to her so badly."

"Because I need to ask her something...chill ok."

She huffs and crosses her arms. Down the hall, Mrs. Banks comes out of her office and she looks really upset.

She is asking everyone nearby if they have seen her. "Have you seen Cecilia?" Everyone tells her no. I yell down the hall. "What's wrong?"

She comes up to me and shows me the note. "Weston I'm worried something is not right...have you seen her?"

"Yeah she went to the restroom." I say as I take off running. By the time I get to the door I hear someone inside scream. I throw the door open and I can see an arm under the last stall. There is a pool of blood forming around it. I hear others around me yelling and crying. No one knows who it is but I do. I hit the door but it doesn't open. I hit it again and it flies open to reveal her lifeless body on the floor.

I yell out, "Someone call 911." I bend down to check her pulse and its very light and shallow but its there. I pick her up and carry her out yelling to everyone to get out. Mrs. Banks holds her head and she is crying. "Oh my god...he did this to you. Oh my god he's back home."

"What are you talking about; who did this to her?" I demand to know but I already know the answer.

"Her father....he must have gotten out of jail, but how? How could they let that monster out."

She rubs her head, while I hold her hand. "Hold on Cecilia, hold on..."

I stand up take my shirt off and rip it in half. I wrap her arm to secure the wound from bleeding out more. I look down and she is wearing faded worn out jeans and her bra. I don't look at her like most guys would see a girl in their bra...I'm too busy looking at her body. I see his work and he did her good this time. I'm going to be sick. How could he do this to her. She looks like she just came out of a boxing match and she of course lost the fight. Mrs. Banks moves all of her hair from her face and we both gasp at the sight. The whole right side is unrecognizable. Tears start to fall. I just can't hold it any longer. I should have saved her.

"We don't have time to wait for the ambulance..." I pick her up and start carrying her out of the restroom then out of the school. I look around in panic. I just need to get her to the damn hospital.

Mrs. Banks looks at me. "Come on get in my car; I will drive you to the hospital." She is still crying.

Miranda yells at me, "Where are you going? Tell me you are not going with her; she's a lost cause you know."

I turn to glare at her. "No she's not...you are. We are done."

"Are you seriously breaking up with me?"

"We never really got back together..." I don't finish the sentence as I climb into the backseat holding onto Cecilia. I hold her so close to me. I rock her in my arms and pray that God doesn't take her, not today. We haven't had time together. I want to be with her and only her....please don't take her.

The car pulls up and Mrs. Banks opens the door; I jump out carrying her in my arms. She is so light from being so paper thin. The double doors open up, doctors and nurses rush over and help her onto one of the beds and they wheel her away. Mrs. Banks and I try to follow them but a nurse turns to stop us. "You will have to wait out here I'm sorry."

I am so pissed off that I slam my fist into the wall only creating a small dent and giving me a bruised up hand. My back is against the wall and I glide to the floor holding my knees with my face buried in my lap. I pray for her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors Note: Reality sucks sometimes...

Suicide is the second leading cause of death in children and teens. Among teen, suicide may appear to be the only solution to their problems. These thoughts are often associated with depression among other factors.

Parents, teacher and friends should always be on the lookout for signs of depression. Any child with suicidal thought or plans should seek help.

For those of you that have these thought please seek help. You may not feel that no one cares but someone does. Even if it's that one friend, that one teacher, or a parent. Get help your life matters...you matter. Don't give up.

Cecilia should had waited on Mrs. Banks to come to her office...she should have stopped and talked to Weston when he told her to wait up. Don't worry she's going to be ok...Through the love of Mrs. Banks and Weston...and amazing doctors....she is going to be ok.

Stay tuned for the next chapter...I may post later today...don't want to keep you on your toes to long. If you loved this chapter don't forget to vote. Please leave comments on your thoughts. And share with others. You guys are amazing.