♠Chapter 5♠

Hey guys!! Like my newer drawing of our best bio Kokichi?!? (I USED A REFERENCE, CREDIT GOES TO OWNER) Well I'm v proud of this one too. Anyway, on to the next chapter!~

Your POV:

           When Kokichi and I finally made it home, I set down Shadow as we started to arrange all of the stuff we bought for him around the house. Kokichi sets up three beds around the house, one in the living room, one in our room and one on the porch in the backyard. I head into the kitchen and set up the food and water bowls, along with treats and his everyday meals in the pantry. I set up two bowls in the kitchen, two in the yard and two in our room. I hear Kokichi enter the living room and I watch as he literally sprinkles toys ranging from ropes to tennis balls around the room and then smile once he is satisfied. I laugh and try to muffle it with my hand but he still hears me, he turns around and brushes profusely. I laugh and turn away as I hear him start to chase me while calling my name. I run back into the main foyer and slide to a halt. I hear Shadow bark and I turn my attention to him. I don't even notice Kokichi still running after me. I hear him approach and turn around to see him run straight into me, sending us both down to the floor. I look at our position and feel my cheeks flush. My back is on the floor while Kokichi's stomach is touching mine, our legs are tangled too. My right leg is right beneath his crotch while my left leg is on the other side of his right leg, and his left leg is on the other side of my right leg. His arms are beside my head while mine are on the ground above my head. His face is inches from mine, he blushes at first but then he smirks and starts to lean in and without realizing, I start to lean in too. Our lips almost connect until a loud, anxious bark, breaks us apart. Kokichi quickly stands up, coughs into his hand and then looks away while holding his hand out for me to grab. I blush, look at the ground and take his hand, pulling myself up. I stand up and we both make eye contact then look away. I cough into my hand, "U-um why don't we pretend that never happened..." I suggest, looking over at him. Kokichi looks back at me, "Y-ya!" He says, still flushed. Another bark is heard and we both turn our heads to Shadow who is running his paw down the gated door. We laugh and then Kokich leaves the room and quickly returns with Shadows collar. I run out of the room and check to make sure all the doors are locked and that there is no way Shadow could escape. I come back and see Kokichi's back facing me, he is on the floor, holding Shadow to his chest. He leans his head back until he makes eye contact with me, he smiles widely, and fully turns his body towards me. He jumps up holding out Shadow, with his new collar on, out like the lion king, "NAWWWWW SEVENYAAAAAAA BABADISYWAWA!!!!!!" He sings, eyes clenched shut and smiling widely. Holding out Shadow like a trophy while he hangs, suspended in the air, confused out of his little doggo mind. I laugh uncontrollably, clothing my stomach and begging for air to enter my lungs once again. Through my tear filled eyes and gasps for air, I see Kokichi satisfied with his work, a small smile on his face, eyes closed and hugging Shadow closely to his chest. I finally catch my breath, and stand up straight. "How about we let Shadow explore around the house now?" I suggest. Kokichi's head shoots down to Shadow and he gently places Shadow on the ground. At first, he does nothing and sits down looking around the house. Before either of us can even react, Shadow sprints off. Kokichi and I just stare at each other and then reality soon sinks in, panic expressions melt onto our faces as we turn and run in the direction of the dog, "SHADOW!"

          Kokichi and I run after Shadow who sprinted into every room on the first floor and then booked it up stairs. We run up the stairs, skipping steps and see Shadow turn the corner into our room. "OH SHOOT I DIDN'T CLOSE THE BALCONIES DOOR!!" I yell, at Kokichi. We start to freak out and enter our room. But we screech to a halt as we see Shadow rolling around on our bed. I run over and close the door to the balcony while Kokichi close the bedrooms door. We both let out a sigh of relief in sync, and walk over to Shadow on the bed. I sit down cross legged, leaning against the pillows behind me while Kokichi copies me but sits across from me, his back facing the backboard of the bed. Shadow is rolling around on his back and looking back and forth between the two of us, as if waiting for something to happen. Kokichi laughs and lies down on his stomach, rubbing Shadows tummy. I smile and just stare at the cute scene before me. My two new favourite boys being adorable. (I'm not surprised, they so kawaii) An idea hits me, "Hey Kokichi, you have the numbers of your friends from the game right?" I ask, looking at him. He looks up to me, still petting Shadow, "Ya why?" He asks, confusion clear in his voice. "Well I just thought maybe we could hangout with them tomorrow, I do want to get to know them. Beside, we might all get along!" I suggest. His face lights up, as he pulls out his phone. He dials a number and starts blabbing to the other side while he hops off the bed. I start to pet Shadow as Kokichi paces and rants on about plans with the other person. He quickly ends the call with his 'nishishi' and says bye, hitting end call. He runs back over and starts to pet the doggo again. "It's all planned! I just talked to Shuichi and he said he'll contact the others and we'll meet at the park near here tomorrow for a picnic or something like that. Oh! He also said to bring some food!" He says, smiling wide. "Alright how about, Panta and some cookies or something?" I ask. He grins even wider if possible. "Perfect!" After awhile of Kokichi stroking Shadows fur, Shadow fell asleep. Kokichi smiles, picks up the puppy without waking him up, and lies him down in the bed that was here for him. Kokichi walks over, lies down on his back and rests his head in my lap, "We don't need dinner right? Unless you want to that is!" He says, smiling up at me. "Nah, who needs, food! I'm exhausted anyway." (DO NOT DO THIS, PLEASE EAT, EATING IS IMPORTANT) I respond, smiling at him, while playing with his hair. He smiles and snuggles into me. I look at our clock which displays '11:36', I frown, and shake Kokichi awake before he falls asleep. He looks at me mad, "Get ready for bed dummy, we aren't doing this two days in a row." I say, he groans and slow gets off of me and goes to get ready in our washroom. I smile at his antics and walk into our closet and change into pyjamas, (of your choice). I step out of the closet and hear Kokichi still brushing his teeth. I then decide to go and get ready for bed in the washroom in the hall.

          When I finished my nightly routine, I head back to our bedroom and silently close the door behind me. I look over by the couch and see Shadow sleeping soundly. I turn my attention over to the light switch, and flip off the lights. I hear a light 'hey' coming from our bed. I walk over and see Kokichi already waiting for me, under the covers. Or really, he's lying down with the covers off him, so I can see is him shirtless and in his boxers. I blush lightly at his toned chest but get in beside him and pull up the covers. I snuggle into the warmth of the bed, "Night Kokichi." I say, softly. I hear him let out a content sigh as I feel him pull me closer to him. He warps his arms around my waist and I rest my arms between us and snuggle into the crook oh his neck while he does the same to me. "Night, my queen," He starts, "I-I uh," He stutters, as I feel his face getting hotter along with his grip on me tightening. "What ever, I love you..." He trails off, burying himself closer into my neck. I flush but smile lovingly, knowing that since he's been gone for so long, it must have been hard to really say that again. I wrap my arms around his torso, earning a small, cute gasp from his lips, "I love you too my dear. Always." I feel him, clutch me closer and smile into me. With that, we fall asleep to the sound of each others heart beats, excited for tomorrow.

WHOSE ANOTHER CHAPTER DONE!!! I'm really excited rn because I'm going to go see two of my fav you tubers today (Dan and Phil) since they are on tour here in the good ol' land of Canada and I can't wait! Anyhow hope you all n=enjoyed and have a nice day!~