♠Chapter 32♠

Hey guys!! I really hope you liked the last chapter, but this chapter will be mostly in your POV and you will be with the girls, from the game, planning your side of the wedding. Kokichi, will be with the boys doing his side. Also it will probably be short... Anyhow, hope you enjoy!~

Your POV:

       I SMELL FIRE- I bolt upwards in bed, immediately looking beside me, only to find that a purple gremlin child isn't there anymore. I throw off the covers and rush to the stairs, the moment I enter the hallway, smoke immediately enters my nostrils. I hurry down the stairs and head to the kitchen. I enter and immediately see fire, dark smoke and a terrified Kokichi by the stove. HOW HAS THE FIRE ALARM NOT GONE OFF YET!? I really need to fix that... I run over to him, turn off the stove and turn to him, "OPEN THE DOORS TO AIR OUT THE SMOKE, BUT BEFORE THAT, LOCK SHADOW UP PLEASE!!!-" I yell, pleading for him to listen and work with me. He nods without hesitation and sprints out of the room with Shadow on hand. I quickly manage to calm the flame and together with Ouma, we get all the smoke out of the house without any smoke detectors going off thankfully. I really need to get those replaced...

       Today, the entire plan is I go prepare for the wedding with the girls (from the game) and Kokichi goes and prepares with the guys! We arrive right out front of Shuichi's for Kokichi (all the guys are meeting there). We wave goodbye and I start to drive off to Kaede's, which isn't far. I pull into her driveway and knock on her door. Kaede's lovely mother welcomes in, pointing to the basement. I head down and I'm immediately swapped into a hug by almost everyone (except Maki of course). "OH MY GOD YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED TO KOKICHI!!!!" Many of them squeal. I laugh as they got off me, already pulling me back upstairs and out the door. I find my self pushed into the backseat of my own care, Maki in the passenger seat, Miu sitting beside me on some device, Angie on the other and Kaede at the wheel. I notice the other girls get into another car, following behind us, when Kaede drives away. Since when did she get my keys?!

       "Alright ladies! We need a wedding dress, floral bouquets and more stat!!!" Kaede grins, pulling into a parking lot. I'm pushed and pulled to the front of a store called, "Violet's wedding dresses and more boutique~" The next thing I know, is that I'm pushed into the door and I'm bombarded with the over amounts of white, frills and sequence. "C'mob, lets try them all on!!!~" The girls cheer, Maki rolls her eyes and I feel myself gulp.

This will be a long day.....

Kokichi's POV:

       Currently, I'm in a tailor shop for mens suits and I'm SO BORED! IT'S SO BORING AND A PAIN!! I JUST STAND HERE WHILE PEOPLE THROW FABRIC AROUND MY BODY AND MEASURE ME OVER AND OVER!- I know what you're thinking, 'You should be happy- You're getting married-' Ya ya ya, but I didn't think it would be THIS ANNOYING!? The other guys are continuously unsatisfied but to be honest, only Rantaro makes this entire thing make sense. Ryoma, Korekiyo, Shuichi and Gonta are currently working on something related to the wedding (setting etc). This is gonna take awhile....

       FINALLY!!! I found the perfect one! I actually love it so much and it fits almost perfectly- of course they have to properly tailor it to my measurements but I know it'll look good! I can't wait to see what y/n thinks of it! Or, better yet, what her dress will look like~

Your POV:

       After what feels like forever, I get sent a photo of what the beautiful cake will look like and the flowers. Even better, I found the perfect dress! It looks amazing, hugs my body and I think Kokichi might faint at the alter just by looking at me~ ; ) I just hope everything on his side of things are working out and that this wedding will go without disaster starting form now till after the entire ceremony. Now, the only real job that I have left to do is find out who will be my bridesmaids... Only problem, is that I CAN'T DECIDE!?! I want all the girls to be the bridesmaids but I don't think that's allowed. I sigh to myself and sink further into the chair I'm siting in. Maybe I should text Ouma about it....

       I pull out my phone and quickly open his DM's and type a message.

Me: Hey can I have more then 1 or 2 bridesmaids? I kinda can't choose...

       I don't have to wait long before he responds.

My King: Ya sure!! Actually, I can't decide on who should be my best man, so I'm kinda choosing all of them ; )

       I giggle at his message, of course he has the same problem as me... Also his contact name wasn't my idea- He hijacked my phone.

Me: Alright! Thanks, I'm gonna choose all of 'em! Bye~

My King: Okie bye my beloved!~ *blows kiss*

       I can't help my smile from his text as I close my phone, pocketing it. "Hey girls! I have a question for you guys!" I call them over. Himiko and Tenko sit beside me while Kirumi and the others gather around behind or in front of me. "What is it?" Tsumugi questions. "Well.... I was wondering if you all wanted to be my bridesmaids-" I get cut off by happy screaming, squealing and 'yeses'. Even Maki is smiling.

Welp! There goes that problem!

Kokichi Ouma's POV:

       "Hey guys!!! All of you are gonna be my best man!!~" I tease, smiling and standing on my chair. The others eyes light up and a lot of them begin thanking me. Then Keeboy asks a good question, "Hey Kokichi? Who will be walking y/n down the isle as a fatherly figure?" H puzzles. I deadpan, Shoot! I forgot that was an important part of most weddings! When the father figure or guardian gives his daughters hand away to show that she's moving on to another family and that he accepts her decision. (Sorry but for this story, your parents can't make it to the wedding or they simple don't.... exist... sorry) I don't know anyone who could walk her down the isle-

       "Worst comes to worst I could always walk her!" Rantaro suggests. I look at him shocked, "R-REALLY?!" I stutter. He nods and I run to hug him. "Thank you! She doesn't have anyone to walk her!" I grin, pulling away. He blushes a bit and scratches his neck. "Y-ya no problem!" He chuckles. (RANTARO IS SUCH A DAD FIGURE FIGHT ME-)

       Finally, after a long day, I get home and get to spend home in my not on fire house with my wonderful girlfriend. I can tell she's just as exhausted as I am, she's covered in glitter and she has bags under her eyes. "Woooooahhhhh, who walked through hell and back!?" I tease, collapsing onto the bed. She just groans and gets under the covers, already in her pjs. I follow her lead and shut off the lights. I pull her torso towards mine and snuggle into her hair and warmth. I feel my eyes lids shut as Shadow jumps onto the bed and curls up between us.

Night y/n

Alright I'm done! The next chapter will be the wedding!!! And then it will basically be the end of the book besides one extra smut chapter since I got a lot of requests for one. Also a one-shot book will be coming out so look forward to that!~ I hope you enjoyed! Night!~