♠Chapter 13♠

Hey guys, idk what my new updating schedule is since I got school tomorrow and from now on so..... We'll see. Anyhow, onto the next chapter!~

Your POV:

        Everything is coming along great! The stage is set up perfectly (you are performing in a stadium), choreographing is all done, along with sound and all other necessities for a performance. I'm standing on stage, looking at all the seats and guessing how many people will show up, with Kokichi by my side. "Are you excited for all these people to be watching your every move tonight?~" Kokichi teases. I just frown, remembering, even though I've been doing this for awhile, I still get very nervous. At least I have Kokichi here with me so I won't be as nervous. I smile at Kokichi who shoots one back at me with his hands on his hips, I copy him and we share a laugh. We hear footsteps come up behind us and we turn around to see one of my employees running towards us. "Good news! The show is entirely sold out!" They say, enthusiastically. I stare, shocked at her, and then to Kokichi who looks smug, as if he knew this was going to happen. The employee walks away and I face towards Kokichi, "C'mon, help me pick out my outfit for tonight." I say, grabbing his hand, and interlocking our fingers, dragging him towards our dressing room for the night. I notice him blush and cutely smile at the ground, his smile is so contagious and makes me smile and chuckle at his adorableness.

Kokichis POV:

       I'm waiting in Y/ns dressing room as she tries on lots of different stage costumes and asks for my opinion. The hard part is that she looks good in everything, but I'm waiting for something that blows my mind. She gets out behind the curtain and I'm left gagging, she looks amazing. She's wearing (photo but you can change the colour (blue) to whatever colour you want) and she looks stunning. I stare jaw dropped at her appearance and I can't seem to get my mouth to work properly.

Your POV:

       I exit from behind the curtain and see Kokichi staring wide eyed at me. I cock an eyebrow at him, waiting for an answer but, I don't get one. He just so shocked, I giggle at his state and that wakes him up. "I-I uh w-woah I-" He stutters, unable to form proper sentences. I laugh at him and encourage him to go try a costume on for himself. "NOPE! I'm gonna wear this!" He pulls out his outfit that he wore during Danganronpa. (surely you all know what it looks like) I stare confused, "Why would you wear that?" I ask, genuinely confused. He shakes his head at me, "So people know who I am and know you belong to me!~" He smiles a closed eyed smile at me. I shake my head at him for his silliness. My sounds person opens the door and warns me that there is about 10 minutes before the show. They exit and I turn to Kokichi, "I'm gonna run through some vocal warm ups so just do whatever you want." I tell him, as I start to warm up my voice. Kokichi just pulls out his phone after he changes into his outfit for the night.

        I'm back stage waiting for my cue to appear on stage. I feel a tap on my shoulder and see Kokichi giving me thumbs up. I hear cue and almost head on stage, but I quickly kiss him on the cheek and head out.

Kokichis POV:

      Y/n fits being on stage, she looks amazing, she sounds amazing and she makes every move perfect. Currently she is on stage, singing her song she wrote for me on the night of the sleepovers (fly me to the moon) and it's awesome. I'm standing back stage, extremely proud of her and grinning from ear to ear. She gave me a bit of a heads up before she went back stage that she will call me up on stage with her, so I'm waiting for that to come.