♠Chapter 17♠

Hey doods, So I'm super busy tomorrow so I'm posting a small chapter today, the photo is related to the chapter!~

ALSO, PLEASE CHECK OUT MY KOKICHI OUMA HEAD CANNONS, THEIR ACTUALLY KINDA FUNNY-

Kokichi Oumas POV:

       I'm so tired I can't move. I've been lying in bed, with y/n gone, for what seems like hours now. She told me she was going to make breakfast and then left. I'm snuggled up in the blankets with Shadow sleeping at my feet, I must have bags under my eyes since I barely have gotten any sleep. DANG.... I need coffee. I'm really praying y/n's made me some. I hear her yell for me and I just grumble in response as I slowly get out of bed. My feet hit the cold floor and a shiver goes up my spine, Shadow jumps off the bed and follows me down stairs. I walk into the kitchen and sit down at the table, unamused and waiting for death. Y/n places food down in front of me and gives me a weird look, probably because I look extremely homeless and like I've had a month without sleep. I shrug and start to eat my toast, pancakes and orange juice. She places her food down on her side of the table and enters the kitchen again. I don't pay attention but in a couple minutes she returns and places a mug down in front of me. I look at her, she just shrugs and starts to eat her food. I glare down at the coffee cup, bring it to my nose and sniff it. It smells coffee like, and also fizzy for some reason. I sigh and give it a taste. Fizzy, fruity, coffee covers my tastebuds, I lick my lips and immediately start to guzzle it down. I slam down the mug onto the table which makes a loud sound from the cutlery. I look over at my queen who is staring at me nervously and confused, fork in mid air with a piece of maple syrup covered pancake on it. "What was in that?!" I ask, bouncing in my seat, new found energy rushing through me. She shrugs again, "Just Panta and coffee..." She trails off, picking at her food. I smile widely and scarf down my food, and throw a small piece of toast to a begging Shadow. I stand up, about to go watch tv but y/n grabs my wrist, "Hey, I have a plan today so, get dressed and meet me on the porch." She says, letting go of my wrist and cleaning up the table. I just head up stairs and change into (whatever the lovely reader desires). I rush down stairs and sprint out the front door. I close and lock it behind me and join y/n who is standing beside the car. "Hey so you know how you can't drive?" She questions. I glare at her, "You don't need to rub it in..." She laughs, "Well, I thought I could teach you how!" She smiles. I smile widely, "REALLY?!?!" I yell. She nods and hops into the front seat, while I get in the passengers seat. "We are going to an empty parking lot so I can teach you." She says, reversing out of the drive way and down the road.

       "You got this-" "I got this!" "You got this-" "I KNOW I GOT THIS, STOP TELLING ME MOM!" I yell at y/n, who is now sitting in the passenger seat. I sit in the drivers seat, hands clutched onto the wheel, my feet barely reaching the pedals. I breathe in and out and then press down on the gas pedal, the car slowly starts to move forward, "See?! I know how to drive! Also those people at the drivering school were wrong!!" I yell, speeding up a little bit and practicing turning. "Ya, you're doing pretty well." She acknowledges.

        After that, we practice parallel parking, and parking, and they turn out as a success. It's midday right about now, and y/n offered to drive us to some victory lunch. "Alright so you know how to stop the car and park it so, lets swap places." She says, taking her seat belt off. An idea pops into my head and I smirk, "Y/n put your seat belt back on~" I say. She looks at me surprised and does as I say. I turn my attention forward, and slam on the gas pedal. The car lurches forward and exits the empty parking lot. Y/n is holding onto the dashboard and the little handle above her door, "KOKICHI WHAT ARE YOU DOI-" I cut her off, "WE'RE GOING AT SONIC SPEED!!!!!" I say, as I speed down the roads and enter the city. "You better not run a red light or even worse, get a police ticket!" She hisses, glaring at me. I smile maniacally and run the red light, I roll the windows down and blast one of her albums. I start to sing along with the lyrics "TONIGHT WE ARE VICTORIOUS, CHAMPAGNE POURING OVER US, ALL MY FRIENDS WE'RE GLORIOUS, TONIGHT WE ARE VICTORIOUS!!!~~~~~" I scream, y/n looks terrified and I'm having the time of my life, speeding down the roads. I see red, white and blue and then I had sirens, "Oh great you got the cops after us now-" Y/n groans, face palming. I look in the rearview mirror and see them but I speed up, "I CAN'T GET A TICKET IF THEY CAN'T CATCH US!!" I yell, speeding away and turning down a random street. The police man doesn't give up and keeps chasing us, at least I'm careful not to crash and not to hit anyone. I speed down another street and, my luck seems to run out, since we hit a dead end. "AW MAN!" I whine, stopping the car and crossing my arms. I shut off the radio and look over at y/n who looks like she's been through a washing machine. The police leans in through the window, glarnig very angrily at us. "arE YOU INSANE?!? YOU COULD HAVE KILLED SOMEONE OUT THERE-" "But I didn't!" I chime in, cutting him off which causes his face to heat up. "DON'T INTERRUPT ME LITTLE MAN, YOUR RECKLESS DRIVING IS UNFORGIVABLE! SHOW ME YOUR LICENSE!" He demands. I pretend to search through my pockets, "OH! Here it is!~" I say, pulling my hand out of my pocket to reveal me middle fingering him. I smirk while y/n looks at me so disappointed.

        "Y/n I'm sorry plz forgive me-" I beg, sitting behind bars, while she glares at me from the other side. She runs her hand down her face and furrows her brow. "You are such. an. IDIOT!" She growls. I smile nervously at her and chuckle, feeling guilty for my little stunt. "Lucky for you though," She starts, I perk up. "I'm very forgiving and I blame myself since I gave you caffeine and sugar first thing in the morning, which caused you to go insane. Plus, you're very lucky that the police are forgiving too. Once I explained the coffee incident this morning, I just got a small fine and this won't be on your permanent record unless you pull something like this again." She states, crossing her arms behind her back and looking me dead in the eyes. I chuckle nervously, and sweat starts to trickle down my face. "You should be very thankful for your girlfriend kid. Without her, you'd be in jail." The officer, who chased after us, says. Y/n nods, "Exactly, which is why this will never happen again. Right, KOKICHI?!" Y/n growls, through grit teeth. I gulp and nod quickly to her conditions. The police officers lets me out and I run into y/ns arms, jump hugging her. She rolls her eyes and pushes me off of her and starts to walk out of the building. I run to catch up to her, I turn around (while still walking) and wave bye to the police officer with a playful, toothy grin on my face. He looks at me, angrily but turns away. I laugh and go home with y/n for the day.

I'll probably never be able to drive with her again.

Hey guys! Hope you like this, I'm pretty busy so this isn't super long/good. Anyways have a nice day!~