♠Chapter 14♠

Sup peeps! School started and I already have homework.... This chapter may be short so be warned! Thank you PeacefulPancakes on Quotev for requesting this! (or at least the ending of this chapter ; ))

Your POV:

           After our huge hit of a concert, Kokichi and I decided we'd get out of our costumes, wear casual clothes and go out for dinner! Kokichi got out of his outfit that he wore on stage and changed into (photo). I changed into (whatever you want) and we left the dressing room and stadium. We walk further into the city, being stopped by fans and paparazzi where ever we go. Our hands are locked together as we stroll around the city, looking for some place to eat dinner. Kokichi hums a quiet tune while I look around, searching desperately for some place for food. Kokichi suddenly gasps and sprints in one direction, while still holding my hand. I'm pulled along with him, "KOKICHI WHY DO YOU ALWAYS DO THIS?!!?" I yell at him, while he runs through people to where ever his destination is. He goes to a quick halt and I fly forwards, almost face-planting the concrete. Luckily, a purple gremlin grabbed my waist before I face-planted. He pulls me back up, plays with his fingers and chuckles nervously as I glare him down. I shake my head and look at the name of the restaurant he has lead us to, "(your favourite fancy restaurant)" it reads. I look at Kokichi who looks at me with a side smile. I shrug my shoulders as we head inside.

               A lady working at the front desk calls over a waiter and he leads us to our table. I get a closer look at our waiter and he looks kinda sketchy and yet good looking; he's pretty tall, muscular and his enthusiasm/happiness seems very faked; and I can tell Kokichi feels the same due to the stealthy glance and nod we share. The waiter sits us at a booth kinda far from everyone else, which I'm thankful for, since everyone is staring at us. We sit down and the waiter hands us menus, asks for our drink orders and pours us some water. We give him our order and wait until he leaves. He leaves and heads straight to the bar (idk) with our order. I start to look over the menu, not to sure of what to order. Kokichi notices my pondering expression, "Something wrong?" He asks, holding the menu in his hands. I make eye contact and shake my head no. "I just don't really know what to order..."I trail off, as I see the waiter come back with our drinks. He places down a glass of grape Panta in front of Kokichi while he places a (favourite drink) in front of me. "I couldn't help but over hear that you don't know what to order?" The waiter asks, staring at me while smiling. I look at him a bit nervously but nod. He smirks and leans over my shoulder, while gripping my shoulder and starts to point to and tell me about some the best meals. I start to feel very uncomfortable and angry, I can feel his breath on my ear and his hand snake it's way down to my thigh from my shoulder. I tense and look over at Kokichi who looks like he's going to kill the waiter, and I honestly want him to. I gently push the waiter off of me and he looks at me, a bit confused, "I think I-I'll just order a (fav dinner meal)!" I say, quickly making up my mind to avoid the awkwardness. (Kokichi orders as well) The waiter looks a bit frustrated and/or mad but he puts on a fake smile and walks away. I turn to Kokichi, place my hands on my head, and let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in. He faces me and folds his hands together, "I'm going to complain to the manager!" He says, standing up abruptly. "No! Don't it's ok, maybe he's gay or just being friendly?" I say, but it turns out more as a question. He dead pans, sits down again and starts to talk with me about other things while we wait for our food.

              The food comes and we start to chow down and ignore the waiter who is still standing right beside our table, watching my every move. I can feel his eyes on me, staring me down, and I tense. We finish are food and Kokichi asks for the bill. The waiter leaves with our empty plates and finally gets out of our hair. "What's his problem?!?!" Kokichi states, angrily running a hand through his hair. I sigh and just stare down at my hands resting in my lap. He's really creeping me out.. He comes back with the bill and places it down in the middle of the table, before I can grab it, Kokichi steals it from me and pays. I frown as I feel the waiter looking at me again. This time I face him, I'm about to speak until I'm interrupted, "What's your name?" He asks, staring into my soul. At first I'm confused until it hits me, OHHHHH He's probably a fan! How could I not realize that?? "Oh well my names y/n and I guess you've seen me before since I'm a singer!" I say smiling. Kokichi looks confused but then his eyes widen and his whole body relaxes when he comes to the same realization I did. The waiter looks at me, narrowing his eyes, "I know you're a singer, but I was just thinking that you should go on a date with me, not him." He says bluntly, pointing his thumb over at Kokichi at the end of his sentence. Everyone in the restaurant is facing towards us listening, some even have their phones out recording. I suddenly start glaring him down as Kokichi sits there bewildered. "Excuse me, but I will do nothing of the sort!" I state, crossing my arms and rising out of my chair. The waiter stands his ground, "C'mon, I know this is some publicity stunt or an online date so drop the kid and come date a real man. A handsome man, such as myself, needs a pretty girl anyway." He says, cockily staring me down, while smirking and licking his lips (I feel violated writing this). (he's taller then you) I glare right back at him, "As I said, I will do nothing of the sort, especially since you are wrong! I can't believe you know I'm a singer but not that I have been dating this man for 4 years and I love him very dearly. I could never love someone else as much as I love him! So if you think I should dump him, then get out of here, stop harassing me, stop touching me and QUIT YOUR JOB!" I yell, infuriated. I can feel all eyes on me, at first I'm worried I've over reacted but, everyone in the restaurant gives me a standing ovation and applauds me. Kokichi rounds the table, side hugs me and stands by my side, glaring the other man down. If looks could kill, our "waiter" would be dead thanks to the both of us. The manager walks out from the kitchen and fires the man in front of everyone, sending the man out of the restaurant. He stomps away, not after sending us a pissed off look. The manager apologies, saying they'll pay for our dinner or whatever, we say it's ok since we've already paid and just to be more careful hiring people and when stuff like that happens. Kokichi and I link hands and leave the disaster dinner.

                "Well this sucks..." Kokichi trails off. It's very dark out, and looks as if it's about to rain since dark clouds pollute the sky. We quicken our pace and head in the direction of our home. I look for the quickest route and notice an ally way, "There! That leads to (random street name) and then we can get home from there." I say, pulling him along with me to the ally. We safely cross the street and enter the ally. It's not very long but it is very dark and semi dirty. Kokichi and I head through with no fear; Kokichi releases my hand when a couple rain drops start to fall. I stare at him, while we walk, as he slowly slips off his coat and hands it to me. I smile and give him a quite 'thank you' as I drape his coat along my shoulders, holding it in place. He smiles and continues to walk in front of me. I smile at him, the rain draining out all the noise of the city, which doesn't allow me to hear the quick footsteps approaching behind me. Kokichi twitches and stops for a moment. Since he's a bit of ways in front of me, I continue to walk towards him. "What's wrong?" I ask him, in a worried tone. The footsteps are just behind me now, and I just hear them as Kokichi turns around quickly, fear etched onto his face. "Y/N LOOK OU-" He's cut off. I feel a searing pain blister across my back. I feel, yet don't hear, a scream ripple through my throat as my world fades to black. The lasting thing I see is, a horrified Kokichi sprinting towards me with tears in his eyes, me reaching out to him and the both of us calling out each others names. Him screaming mine, and me weakly calling out his.

Hope you guys enjoy this!!! I'm busy so I don't know when I'll update next so stay in touch! Have a lovely day my dear little dealers!~