♠Chapter 34 Lemon+story (FINAL)♠

Ok... Here's what you people wanted... Don't say I didn't warn you...

SMUT STARTS NOW:

Your POV:

      I nod to his question, a little timid but, I also really want to. He bites his lip, looks into my eyes, looks back at my lips then leans in slowly. He connects our lips, gently caressing his fingers across my cheek bones, as if I would break under his touch. Kokichi turns it up a notch, pressing hard against me, pushing my body down onto his, clearly becoming hungry and unable to hold back anymore. I moan as he bites down on my lip, forcing his way in, searching every section of my mouth. He pulls away, quickly heading to my neck to kiss, bite and suck on it. I bite my lip strongly, to keep myself from moaning, Kokichi doesn't seem to happy about that though. He finds my sweet spot, destroying it with kisses, bites and sucking on it. I moan loudly, my legs pressing into his own. I feel him smirk against my collarbones.

        He moves on to pushing my shirt down, so far down that it's collar gets stuck on the other side (bottom) of my breasts. I feel heat crawl up my neck as he pushes me onto the bed, trapping me beneath his body, staring at my half naked form. He starts ravishing at my breasts, biting, sucking and licking at them. I can't contain the moans that make their way out of me. I can feel my lower regions start to heat up, getting wet from excitement. He abuses one of my nipples with his tongue and teeth, while he roughly fondles with the other. He pulls away to kiss at my cleavage and the skin between my breasts.

        Kokichi seems to be bored with my top half, he hastily takes my shirt off, throwing it away. He moves to my pj bottoms, quickly removing them as well, putting them out of reach. Now, my hot, horny and nude body is under is heated gaze. His eyes scream lust and wants. Kokichi lightly traces one of his fingers from my now hickey-covered neck to between my boobs, all the way down to my inner thighs. He gets on his stomach, removing his shirt, leaving him in his boxers. He looks at my lower region, clearly happy with what he's seeing. He licks his lips, smirking slightly, and begins to kiss my thighs. I twitch, trying to hold back the pleasure I feel, but it only causes him to step up his game. He licks my right thigh, trailing it down to my opening. He carefully and slowly, licks over my folds, causing a shiver to go up my spine and a wave of pleasure through out my body.

       He chuckles lowly, his voice husky from lust and sleep. He starts kissing and sucking on my folds and clit. I let out mewls of noises, my legs trying to close but his hands stop them. He once again becomes inpatient, he spreads my legs even farther, then motions for me to stay. He leaves but quickly returns with a familiar yet very old friend of mine. Handcuffs.... He shackles me to the bed post then goes back to what he was doing. Kokichi places his hand near my entrance, and with his pointer finger, enters. My back arches, I start to feel myself drool, my mouth opens on instinct. He pumps his finger in and out, quite quickly, at an inhuman pace.

          While he continues to finger fuck me, he notices my lustful expression and my open mouth. It's almost like a lightbulb goes off in his brain, he moves his other hand up to my mouth. I try to raise a brow at him, but he quickly shoves his fingers into my mouth. I choke, tears pricking my eyes, as I'm forced to suck and lick his fingers. He adds another digit into my entrance, and then another, leading to another one. Before I know it, basically his whole fist is inside me. My choked moans become extremely loud, echoing throughout the room. He pulls his finger out of my mouth, a trail of drool following with them. He makes direct eye contact with me, then licks his fingers, covered in my drool. I feel my self blush and then let out a groan as he pulls his fingers out of me.