3 | Insecure | Ponyboy

I walk out of the bathroom of the Curtis house with a make-up bag in my hand. Pony and I were alone on this Friday night, and we'd been together since school ended. I had to touch up my make-up, I want to look good for him.

I join him back on the couch after I put my make-up bag with my stuff. We were watching some movie that I didn't care that much about. I just want to be near him, he's so great.

"Y/N?" His hand was on my arm, and now he was rubbing it.

"What Pony?" I ask him, looking up at him.

"Why do you wear so much make-up?" He asks me honestly.

"I don't know Pony," I say, "I want to look good for you honey."

"You're so pretty, you don't need any make-up."

I bet he could feel my cheeks get hot through his shirt. "No I'm not."

"Yes you are baby." He says and gets up, leaving me to fall on the couch. "C'mon."

"Where are you going?"

"Just c'mon." He says and grabs my hand. He picks up my make-up bag and leads us into the bathroom.

He grabs a tissue, get's it wet, and tries to wipe my face. I dodge him. "What are you doing?"

"Just take off your makeup Y/N," he says, "it's makes me sad you wear it so much. Take it off, for me?"

"No Pony -"

"Please?" He interrupts.

"Uh fine." I say, giving in to his perfect smile. "But you don't wipe the make-up off with a tissue."

I grab a make-up wipe from my bag and wipe my protective layer. I then wash my face with cold water, and dry it on the hand towel. "There," I say rudely, "is that better?"

"A hundred times," he says and kisses my forehead, "you're so much prettier without make-up. You don't need it Y/N, you're perfect."

I move the kisses from my forehead to my lips. "Thank Pony."

"Of course gorgeous."