3 | Insecure | Two-Bit

"Come show me Y/N." Two-Bit yells. We were out, and then he said he wanted to buy me some clothes. I told him no, but he pushed me in there anyway. He picked out some for me to try, and I liked most of them. Except this one. It is May, so he was looking at new summer clothes. The color was beautiful and I really like the style, but it was sleeveless one. I was always really self conscious about my arms. I never wear sleeveless tops.

I have it on right now, and I'm looking at myself in the mirror. I think they bulge in this shirt. "I don't like this one Two, I'll try the next one."

"Just show me anyways."

"Uh ..."

"C'mon!" He complains. I give into to him, and walk out of the dressing room. He was playing with his switchblade, and he immediately gave me attention when I came out. He looks me up and down, and says, "Put your arms down."

I reluctantly put them down and he looks me up and down again. I'm not going to lie, I think I look good in this shirt. It fits my frame good, but my arms. "How does it look?"

"It's looks great." He pauses. "What's wrong?"

"What do you mean?"

"You look so unhappy. Are you okay?"

"Yeah." I lie.

"What is it Y/N?" He gently presses, "Tell me."

"I love the shirt but ... I don't like my arms. They always make sleeveless shirts look bad."

He gets up and stands in front of me, rubbing the things I hate the most. "They don't make them look bad."

"You're just saying that."

"No I'm not doll, you look fantastic in that shirt." He compliments. "Arms and all."

"Thanks Two." I say and kiss him.

"So, am I buying it or what?" He asks me, picking me up and spinning me around.

"Yes." I answer when he puts me down.