P r o l o g u e • EDITED•

This chapter was edited by Mapara22. Thank you so much for this 💙💙

    "When I return, and I will, you are gonna pay that you ever opened your mouth," He growls at me.

I whimpered, and coward back into the wall.

When my back smacks into the thin wall, the photo frame falls to the floor, causing the glass to shatter.

Shane looks down at the picture. It is of me and my mom at the beach the week before she died.

    "Looky here, Oh you look nice in a bikini," He reaches down and grabs the image, and slowly tears it in half, Mom on one half, me on the other.

    "P-please. It's all I have left of my Mom. P-p-please, Shane," I stutter, as tears begin to fall from my eyes, streaking down my cheeks.

    "Aww, Is the little baby gonna cry?" He laughs as he flicks the top off of a Zipo lighter, and puts Mom's half over the flames.

    "Please, I am begging you," I fall to my knees, and just watch.

    "Oops," He drops the burning paper onto the rug, which quickly ignites into flames.He then climbs back out the window, and down the tree, leaving me trapped in a burning room.

I stand up and try to open my bedroom door, but it's locked, or jammed in place.

    "Help me!" I scream as I run to the window, and see Shane watching me from his bedroom window, smirking.

    "Fuck!" I scream as the fire rises, and skims the roof, causing pieces to chip off, and fall.

    The heat grows, and grows, to the point where I cannot see.

    So I can't jump out the window, I am on the third floor.

    Smoke rises all around me, as I cough, and wheeze.

    "Please. Somebody. Help." I whimper.

    I fall to the floor, watching as the only things that were truly mine...burn to ash right in front of me

·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·

Hi!!!

So, I just wanna, say that I didn't plan for there to be a fire. I just thought it would add to Shane's dickness.

Chapter playlist: Hole In My Heart by Sleeping With Sirens

VOTE·COMMENT·SHARE

~Liz