T H R E E

I let out a squeak as he lets go of my arm and turns to slide the deadbolt in place. "Wha..What are you doing?"

"I am giving you a warning." He turns to face me painfully slow, his green eyes hard, and cold. "This year is gonna be far worse than seventh grade was."

I shrink back, and fall into a desk, then I continue to crawl backwards, and off the edge of the desk.

He only follows me, with sheer determination in his eyes. "You were the reason I got sent there. And now I am going to get payback. But it is gonna be worse because we are not in middle school anymore. We are in high school, and these are the true years of embarrassment."

"I..I...I didn't m..mean to." I stutter and my back just a walk.

"Ahh. But you did." He moves chairs out of his way, never breaking eye contact. "So this year is the year that I break you."

I shake my head, and slide to the floor as he was closer.

Just as he reaches me, there is banging on the door. "Whoever is in there, open this door up, right now."

Shane just laughed at me, then goes to open the door. He then looks back at me once, shakes his head, and walks out.

I slowly stand up and walk out also. But as I past the elderly teacher, I hear him mutter under his breath. "Damned horny teenagers."

°·°·°·°·°·°·°

Ten minutes later, I get to the office, because it is my hour to be the helper.

Miss Matilda, the main office woman, who is in her late fifties, with a modern sense of fashion, waves me over. "Bianca. Come her for a minute."

I walk over to her, head bored so she doesn't see the red rimming my eyes. "Yes, Miss Matilda?"

"How many times have I told you to call me Matilda?" She puts a hand on her hip, and then speaks again. "Anyway, I need you to show Luke around some of his classes. I don't have time to, so here is his schedule."

I turn and see a boy with blonde hair that falls into his eyes, which are brown, looking at me from the row of seats lined up on the wall. "Sure."

I take the schedule, and I walk past him to the door. "Follow me."

I step out the door, and hope that I don't run into him again.

What do you think of this chapter???

I really need this book to get more reads, because I feel like my writing is without inspiration, and the readers are my inspiration.

So please, if you like my story so far...
Vote·Share·Comment

Thanks for reading
~Liz

Song: N/A someone give me your opinion.

My Possessive BullyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara