E I G H T

I stare at the wall infront of me, stuck in a daze, as everyone around me laughs, and points to the screen .

Luke looks from me to the TV screen, looking lost. "B...Bianca?"

I just shake my head at him, and continue to stare at the ugly brown cafeteria wall.

I don't know what to say. That was years ago.

I suddenly see the boy on the stage, and growl.

Okay. Twenty seconds of bravery.

One.

"You! You did this as a stupid payback for getting you caught." I glare at him

Five.

"You are nothing but a petty, stick up your ass boy. You know nothing that doesn't involve yourself, your pride, or your dick!" I yell out at him, making everyone gasp, and stare at me, looking back and forth between me, and Shane.

Fifteen.

"Oh. Look who finally grew a pair to stand up for herself." Shane laughs, tossing his head back dramatically. "You really think your few words actually hurt me? And this is only the beginning. Everyday, every hour, your humiliation will get worse. You will be lower than Humphrey Dumpty."

I look down at the floor once again, ashamed and humiliated by my blind courage that came from nowhere.

"Go, Sexy." Some girl in the middle of the crowd yells, causing Shane's pride to boost.

"Y'all wanna see something better than this?" He grins at me and walks to his computer, which is hooked up to the TV screen, and clicks a few buttons.

But before he can project the next thing, I launch myself at the computer, and grab it. Then, I turn and make a run for it, dodging people, and tipping people's trays.

"You little-" I hear Shane chasing behind me, mad as a bull, as I take off towards the courtyard, where two teachers are having lunch.

But before I can round the corner, a hand reaches out for my leg, and yanks me into an outside classroom, causing me to drop the computer, shattering it into millions of pieces. Ruined.

Bloody Hell.

I shriek when I get forcefully shoved into a wall, and a cloth is put over my nose and mouth.

I gasp for air, but all I get is this bitter smelling fumefrom the rag.

I thrash around violently, Until I kick my captor right in the gonads (A/N: said GO-Nad-S. My dad says it all the time ) causing him to talk to his knees as my vision blurs.

I stager a bit, but I make it to the door, and take, more like limp, off towards the courtyard, where the teachers were eating lunch.

I limp around the door, and my foot gives out, and I collapse onto the stone ground, as I see a shadow lean over me.

"Little bitch, your gonna pay." The voice says, sounding kind of distorted.

Then darkness claims my eyes again.

Hey!!!

~Liz

And holy hell!!!

#75 out of 10.9k!!!!!! Thank you so much!!!

And, over 400 reads!!!! That's fantastic, I can't believe it!!!!

My Possessive BullyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara