F I F T E E N

Recap:

Great he left me stranded, and I don't even know where the hell I am. I groan, and shake my head.

Then something came out of the bag, and I scream.

I scream, not necessarily out of fear. But of not knowing what was coming from the bag.

It is simply just a black cat, with a red bow tied around it's neck.

I lean down and pet across his or here's back, but my hand comes back slick with something on it.

It is dark, so I can't see what is on my fingers, so I slowly bring my hand to my nose, and smell the foul liquid.

It smells of copper, and rust. Blood.

I let out a squeak, and jump back slightly.

The cat meows, and takes two steps before falling over.

I look closely, as close as I can through the dark, and spot a card.

I swiftly snatch the card, and check the cat for a pulse.

Thump...Thump thump...Thump....

The pulse weakly beats against my fingertips.

I grab the bag, cautiously, and gently set the cat inside of it, before shoving the card in my pocket, and shouldering the bag, to find a way out of here.

I start walking slowly towards the direction Shane left.

I jump at the sound of my own feet hitting the rocks on the dirt road under my feet.

When I stop to catch my breath, and check on the cat, who I have started calling Peter, I hear a roaring laugh from deeper in the woods.

"H..hello??!!" I yell out into the darkness, honestly expecting a reply.

"Hello?" A voice right in my hear says, scaring the hell outta me.

I turn around so fast and swing my fist. All I hear is the crunch if a bone, and pain searing through my wrist, and knuckles.

"Ow. Damn, girl, you got a nice punch for a girl." The boy rubs his cheek, and laughs.

"Baby? Where are you?" A whiny invoice calls from up ahead. "Baby!!?"

I turn my head and see Layla walking. Well...more liked drunkenly staggering towards where I stand, which I notice I'd kinda close to whoever the hell this dude is.

"What.." She hiccups. "The hell are you doing with her?"

I laugh, and stare at her, her badly dyed hair is curled, and she is wearing a bright pink body con dress, and some black stilettos. She is even holding a blue solo cup, which evidently has alcohol in it.

"Layla, babe. I just ran into whoever this chick is." the dude laughs. "She looks lost."

Layla giggles loudly. "Yeah. This crazy bitch...at a party? Ha. Who even invited her ugly ass?"

I just roll my eyes and Start on my way again. But a hand latches onto my elbow, and turns me around.

"Actually, I did." Shane says, wrapping an arm around my waist tightly holding me against his side.

Layla's grin drops from her face immediately, and she glares at me. "Hey, Shaney."

The guy beside Layla shrugs, and begins walking away.

"What are you doing?" I hiss at Shane.

"Saving your ass." He rolls his eyes. "Duh."

I tighten my hold on the sack. "Why the hell is there a cat covered in blood in this bag?" I nearly scream at him.

"You didn't read the note?" He rolls his eyes. "Whatever. I ain't letting you fuck up my party. I am taking you home. "

A/N:
Hey!! Sorry for the late update, I haven't really been able to think of what to write lately.

THE CAT IS FINE. SHAWN DIDN'T HURT PETER. IT ISNT EVEN THE CATS BLOOD. THE CAT PASSES OUT BECAUSE IT IS DEHYDRATED!! Lol.
It is an alley cat.

But.....over 18k!!!! Really? How is this even possible❗❗❗❗❗❗⁉⁉

GUESS WHO TURNS SIXTEEN IN UNDER A MONTH?!!!
MEEEEE!!!!

So, as a birthday gift.... Please

VoteComment⭐ShareFollow

I love my readers so much
~Lizzz💋