N I N E

I head voices through the fog, drifting to me steadily.

"She is going to be fine, Mister James. Nothing real major happened to your daughter. She simply passed out from all of the dehydration." The first voice says, professionally.

Then a second voice talks "How?! She chugged down a whole water bottle this morning before school!"

Dad!!! I try to open my eyes, but they feel as through they are welded shut, refusing to open.

"Yes, but that was before school. On average, about two and a half bottles of water is a significant amount of water to last half a day, and it was in the middle of lunchtime." Professional says once again. "I am going to do my rounds now. She should wake up any time now."

"Thank you, Doctor Brontë." The second voice replies.
Then, there are footsteps, and the sound of a door opening, then silently closing.

I slowly flicker my eyes open, only to be greeted by a pristine white wall, and the smell of hand soap, mixed with lemons, and a slight beeping sound..

Great. A fucking hospital.

I groan, and turn my head to look at the room I am in.

I see a figure curled up into a ball in the corner, and my father laying on the floor beside the bed, his back against the wall, with his head in his hands.

I slowly swing my legs over the side of the bed, and groan as an ache shoots through my head.

"Princess?" Dad says, standing up, "What are you doing? You shouldn't be standing up."

He quickly walks over to me, and eased me back down onto the bed.

"Dad, What happened?" I groan, putting a hand on my head, eyeing the curled up person, in the corner.

"You passed out from dehydration yesterday. That young man found you passed out in the science lab." Dad looks from me to the person, worried.

I continue eyeing the person, but all I see is a muscled back, and some biceps, corded with muscles. A mop of dark shaggy hair is on top of his head.

I cough, dryly, making me sound even sicker than I am. "Dad, can you go get me some food, and water?"

"Sure." Dad smiles at me, kisses my forehead, and walks out of the room, lightly closing the door behind him.

"You may show your now." I roll my eyes at him.

Then, he slowly stands up.

A/N:

Please Vote·Comment·Share or Follow me. It makes my day so much better, and Wattpad is the only think keeping me away from thinking of Marissa, my girlfriend... W/ cancer.....

Also, do you like this cover, or the one that I am already using?????

Follow for next update!!!