S I X

Surprise POV: Shane

I roll my eyes at the teacher as she blabs on and on about something that has to do with bugs and reproduction.

"Mister Brontë!" Her voice yells out from the front of the classroom.

I look up at her and roll my eyes. "Yes, Miss Armpits?"

I say armpits because her pits smell bad!

The class breaks out into laughter

I roll my eyes at the idiots in here.

Isn't it illegal to put so many morons in one room???

"Whatever." I stand up and walk to the front of the classroom, and slip out the door, ignoring the teacher's yelling after me.

I walk around the corridor, walking towards the exit door at the end of the hall, when I hear, "Did the straitjacket not fit your fat ass?"

I grin, and walk to towards where the voice came from.

I see Layla Dallas and her slappys standing in a half circle around two other girls.

I grin when I see who the smaller girl is.

Bianca Fucking James.

I go to walk towards her when suddenly, the black haired girl beside her runs at Layla.

"You-" I run the small distance to get to them.

But before I can, the bigger girl lands on top of Layla, and starts hitting her, but not very hard.

"Hey!" I yell, as I run to them, and pull the big girl off of Layla.

"Thank you, sexy." Is the first thing layla says, attempting to look hot, with her bloody nose, and smothered makeup.

I look back at the other to see Bianca all alone. She stands with her head down, looking at her feet.

"You." I snarl. "I will deal with you later."

Then I walk off with my next lay.

Just as I walk out of the front of school, I get a devious plan to get her back.

This is gonna be so much fun. I think, and pull out my phone, dialling a number.

"Yo?"
·°·°·°·°·°
222 reads!!!! Wow.

VOTE·COMMENT·SHARE·FAN
~Liz

This needs editing, so when I edit it, I Will make it longer.