S E V E N

Bianca's POV

I just stand there, in the cold hallway between the exit door and the senior lounge.

What just happened? I think to myself as the lunch bell shrills out behind me.

"Hey, B." I hear as a hand lands on my shoulder, heavily, causing me to jump a little bit.

I whip around and I am face to face with Luke, from earlier staring at me curiously.

"Oh....uhm...hi?" I say it, though it comes out as a question.

Great. Now he is gonna think I am crazy. I face palm, ignoring the looks the passerbyers give me.

"I don't think your crazy." Luke says, a hint of a smile playing on his lips.

"I said that out loud, didn't I?" I drag my right hand down my face.

"Yes, you did." He full on grins, and grabs my bag from the floor where I dropped it minutes ago. "Lunch time."

"I know " I reach out for my bag, but he just pulls it back. "I can carry my bag."

"I know. But I ain't gonna let you." He gives me a 'Duh' look.

I just roll my eyes, and shrug, "Whatever floats your boat."

I take a smile at Verona Sawyer when she walks up to me as we enter the cafeteria."Hey, Ronnie."

She blows her long red hair out of her eyes, and looks at me, then flick back to Luke. "Hi, Bianca. Did you hear about that fight? Layla's face is soo bruised, and swollen."

"Yeah." I laughed, nervously. "I was there."

She just shakes her head and drags me to our center lunch table.

As we sit down, people stare, and laugh, and point towards us as they pull their phones out.

What is going on???

Just as I think that, I see a certain asshole stand up on one of the tables, holding a remote. "Hello? Can I have everyone's attention?"

Then he clicks a button on the remote and the large TV turns on, leaving me shocked.

Oh nooo!!!!

Hi!!!! What do you think of this chapter? Was it okay?

What do you think is on the tv's??? 😏😏

PM me if you wanna make covers, banners or other media stuff.
Any book suggestions for me to read???

~Liz❤

What do YOU think should be on the TV???