F O U R T E E N

I lean my head against the car window, and ignore the music playing through the speakers.

I watch as lights fly by outside, as a light mist of rain dots the window, beading up, and rolling away.

"Where the hell are we going?" I snap at Shane getting aggravated more a more by the minute.

"Let's just call it a surprise. But first, we gotta stop by my house." He doesn't even look at me, he just tightens his grip on the steering wheel.

"Whatever." I roll my eyes, and lean my head back against the window, not paying attention to anything, whatsoever.

Until the car slowly pulls to a stop in front of a house. The house is big, but not a bog as mine, and the paint is an old yellow color, and the window panes are green.

"Stay in the car." Shane growls, as he takes his keys, shoves them in his pockets, and steps outta the car, just as a younger girl rushes out of the house.

She looks around four or five, and her blond hair is curly, and falls to her shoulders.

She is wearing a white dress, that billows around her as she runs like the wind towards Shane, who walks up the sidewalk to meet her.

"Shaaannneee!!" She yells, and tackles his legs with her arms, hugging him tight. "I missed you so much. You never come over to see me anymore."

Shane smiles, a kind smile and picks her up, whispering something in her eat, and her eyes fly to me, and she smiles.

"Hi, Shane's girlfriend." She yells, and waves at me, as Shane sits her down.

"Huh?" I raise an eyebrow at Shane, who just shakes his head.

"She things that every girl I bring over is my girlfriend." He snorts. "Me? And having a girlfriend? That's funny."

She tosses a bag into the back, and climbs across my lap, and sits in the middle seat. Between me and Shane.

Shane slides back into the drives seat, and starts the car, and pulls back onto the road. "Buckle up, Leah."

Leah nods her head happily, and buckles, then tugs on my shirt, wanting me to lean down so she can whisper in my ear. "I think he likes you."

I lean back and laugh. Sure. "Why do you say that?"

"He keeps looking at you." She giggles, behind the tiny hand.

▪◽◾◻◼⬜⬛⬜◼◻◾◽▪

After five minutes of listening to Leah talk my ears off, and subconsciously tucking my hair behind my ear, we drop Leah off at her day care.

"So....where now?" I ask as she walks to the playground, carrying a coloring book, and three crayons.

"To a place where I like to go think. The last place I sat before I was dragged off." Shane sighs, and looks over at me.

We slowly pull to a stop, there are trees surrounding the car, and its so dark that I can't see very far.

"I need you to go get me the bag that is laying on the ground a few feet over there." Shane points beside a post a few feet away.

"What? Why?" I look back to him.

"Just go get it." He rolls his eyes at me, and reaches across and opens my door.

I slowly step out of the car, and slowly start to inch away, keeping my eyes open.

I slowly reach down for the bag, but it starts moving. "Ahhh. Shane, what is in here? Its moving!" I turn to look at him, but he's gone.

Great he left me stranded, and I don't even know where the hell I am. I groan, and shake my head.

Then something came out of the bag, and I scream.

A/N
How many chapters should I make this book? Between 20 and 30 or more???
Don't forget to follow me, and I will update more often!!! 😘❤☝
Question:
What is your zodiac sign??
♈♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓⛎

Mine is Gemini, ♊.

My birthday is in under a month!!! I'll be sixteen.

~Liz