E L E V E N

That laugh...it is the devil itself.

I slowly turn, and glare at hin, fuming. "Really? You have to be so. .." I growl.

"So what?" He leans his body back against the lab table closest to him. "Handsome? Sexy?"

I roll my eyes and put my hands on my hips. "Whatever. Just give me my phone back."

"Someone's a bit sassy."  He grins, enjoying every second of this, of course.

I roll my eyes, and reach my hand out for my phone, but he only pulls it back farther.  "Ehh ehh ahhhh." He plastered a smirk to his face.

"Give me my phone, Shane." I yell, holding my hand out, staring into his green eyes, at the amusement held in them as he watched me squirm.

"Why? Theres no point trying to get it now. I already know everything. And I mean everything." He grins again, showing his pearly white teeth.

Fuck. I gasp, and reach out for my phone, but he only lifts it higher outta my reach.

He turns it on, and starts clicking a few times, then grins and show me the screen.

I gasp, then I hear a door bang open farther down the hall, and a voice yell out. "Oh...Shane. Where did you hide?"

The voice is scratchy, but still a young voice. A voice that sounds like my Ap World Geography  teacher.

I snort, but Shane quickly grabs me, covering my mouth, and drags me into a nearby supply closet, and shushes me.

"I knew you had a kink, but not a hide n seek kink." She laughs, her voice drawing closer and closer by the second.

I smack his hand away, and scowl at him in the dark. "Your banging Miss Darlene?" I gasp.

He just shrugs, and grabs my arms tightly. "You tell anyone and your dead."

He then takes my phone, and drops it on the floor, then smashes into tiny molecules.  "I mean it. Take this as a warning."

He then proceeds to walk out of the closet.

I groan, and slowly slide down the wall, and sit on the floor, too tired to get up and go back home.

Dear readers,
I love you so so much!!!! Already 1k reads!!!! I love every person that puts effort into even reading this story, and more so the people who comment, vote, and share (or even follow)

COMMENT·VOTE ·SHARE·FOLLOW

~Liz

Since you guys are reading this....I am gonna add a picture of Shane...Andy Black.... Lol. Look at media. XD