T W E L V E

"Pst. Bianca. Are you dead?" A voice whispers through the fog, then something cold taps my cheek.

"Biaaancaaa." The annoying voice continues, as the finger pokes me again.

I groan, and swipe at the hand. "Go away."

"No. Now wake up." The voice demands, and I slowly bring my hand up, and shove the person away, by pushing on their face.

"I said go away." I nearly yell, and turn them a spark of pain shoots through my neck. "Ouch. Fuck."

"You okay?" He says again.

I sit up, and turn my sore neck, eyes still closed. "What could ypu possibly want, Luke?" I groan, and open my eyes.

"Uhh. Just to tell you that you were sleeping in the science lab, and that it is only seven ten." He rolls his eyes, and smiles.

I look around, and I am surrounded by the white drywall, and dirty white colored tiles.

Luke is leaning against the wall beside me, wearing some jeans, and a black button up shirt, with his blond hair piled on top of his head, and a smirk on his face.
"What are you doing here so early, then?"

"I was coming to morning detention. And I was gonna cut through the lab, and voilá, you were laying right there, asleep." He points to where I lay a moment ago.

"Ohh. Okay then." I slowly stand-up, after stumbling a bit, and reach around to my back pocket to grab my phone, but my hand comes up empty.

"Looking for... Those?" Luke point to a mess in the corner, which looks like....

"That douche!" I yell, remembering what he did to my phone.

"Who?" Luke leans up straighter.

"No one. Let's just go somewhere. I don't wanna be at school today." I wipe my hands on my leggings, and pull my hair back into a high bun, looking messy. "You up?"

"Sure." He replies after staring at me for a moment, and smiles at me. "Where to?"

"Let's go to Valentine's Diner." I grab his hand and pull him to the parking lot.

°·°·°·°·°·°|At Valentine's|°·°·°·°·°·°·°·

"What do you mean, you don't like bacon?" I laugh at Luke, tossing a piece of bacon at him from across the table.

"I dunno. They just reminded me of a thing that was so ugly, and fat. They literally ate everything. And one time, I have a pig a piece of ham...." He lowers his voice. "And it ate it."

I immediately begin to laugh, and incidentally let out a snort. "You. Are. So. Stupid "

"See, the mad pig's disease is already getting to you." He looks at me seriously for a moment, then bursts out laughing.

I laugh, and lean in a bit, then Luke slowly leans in, his breath lightly kissing my lips, smelling of maple syrup, and pine.

"Bianca Nicole James!" A voice yells from behind me, making me jump.

Oh shit.

A/N:

OMG!!! I am so happy I literally cried. I love you all so much!! This is a slightly longer chapter, so...as a thanks.

Also, if I were to make an Instagram just for this, and my writing, how many of you would follow it, and stuff??

So much love to you all.

Xoxo
~Liz